Browser comes home in 3 days!!!

Belladonna

Jun 16, 2010
Bryan/College Station, Texas
Parrots
10 year old Sun Conure, Browser. Coming home 6-21-10!
WOO HOO!!! A new adventure in our lives is about to begin! Mr. B is as of now on his way to Borger (Amarillo area) from OK, then on to Austin Sunday afternoon, and we pick him up and bring him home to Bryan Monday evening.

Guess I better get to shopping for treats and stuff. And someone is going to measure his cage for me tonight so I can make him a cozy new cage cover tomorrow.

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Enjoy your new adventure, a trip of a life time
Only 3 more sleeps for Browser as well !!!!!!
Make sure we are spoilt with pic's

OP
Belladonna

Belladonna

Jun 16, 2010
Parrots
ONE MORE SLEEP TILL BROWSER IS HOME!!!

Apparently he is quite the cuddle bug and LOVES to hide in your hair and groom ears. LOL Here's a pic of Browser with his Auntie Shawna on the long trip from Amarillo to Austin. We'll be picking him up tomorrow between 4 and 5. I CANT WAIT!!!

28vzx2t.jpg

OP
Belladonna

Belladonna

Jun 16, 2010
Parrots
HE'S HERE HE'S HERE HE'S HERE!!! Our baby is home at last! He is such a little lover, groomed Cindy all the way from Austin to Bryan and made a heck of a kink in her silver rope chain. LOL In general he is a quiet little guy, makes the sweetest little chirps and grunts. But apparently he does NOT like the fact that I talk with my hands, even while driving. I thought blood was gonna run out of my right ear at one point. But as soon as I stopped waving my hand in the air he went back to saying "Hello!". LOL I'll try to get some pics up of our colorful new friend tomorrow.

Most Reactions

Latest posts