By special request- Kiwi's big feet

Anita1250

Oct 19, 2017
NYC
Parrots
Blue Fronted Amazon 35 years old
Oh that's funny! Sammie's feet disappear when he puts them up too. He often comes after us with his feet instead of his beak. I guess he knows all the power is in those feeties!

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
I think Amy and Kiwi could be brothers.
Jim

I always knew that Amy was a member of the Great Southern Blue Front Brotherhood! The "Xanthopteryx gigantofooticus" Family! No question Allee, that is truly Great Humor!!! Congratulations April! And, thank-you for the laughter dear lady!

And, right now! Hundreds of Parrots around the World are having their feet examined and they haven't a clue what has gotten into their silly Human's heads!

Last edited:
OP
Kiwibird

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Oh that's funny! Sammie's feet disappear when he puts them up too. He often comes after us with his feet instead of his beak. I guess he knows all the power is in those feeties!

I often get a good 'kick' to the face when attempting to give belly kisses:eek: Nothing quite like being (gently) mauled in the face by giant talons affixed to terrible Dino toes! Does Sammy use his feet to kick/push away?

Kiwi's feet are more like Kevins when sleeping- never fully tucked up in the feathers.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
This may be my favourite thread title ever! I love Kiwi's big feet:)

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
Geez LouEEEEEEEZE, them's some big feets in this thread!

The Rb has skinny little pink cockatiel feets... I'm not EVEN gonna show him any of these photos lest he never show his itty-bitty pedicels again!

Most Reactions

Latest posts