kitt

Mar 27, 2011
Michigan
Parrots
Ava(peach faced lovebird) and my very first bird
Leroy (black headed caique) my little moody bird
Dusty (hahns macaw) my clown
Hi everyone.....
I am new here and I belong to a couple other forums as well....
I have gotten with some other caique owners and we have come up with a "caique survey" to try and help us learn more about these funny little critters and understand them better.
The survey has about a week left on it and if any of you caique owners would like to take part, we sure would appreciate it....I think the more that do the survey, the more we can learn....
The survey is nothing fancy but we had fun coming up with the questions.
You can email your answers to me but be sure to mention you are from this board......my email address is [email protected]
I will be posting the result within a couple of weeks....Thanks

Ok, so my thread has been edited, I don't understand why but it's ok....I think asking questions is the way we learn and caique owners have lots of questions.
Anyway....if anyone is interested in getting a copy of the survey please contact me and I will get it to you....A lot of us caique owners have birds that are five years old or younger and we are starting to notice some behavior changes around age two, we are trying to figure some of this out along with turn on a dime behaviors and aggression behaviors...I hope you will take part ....thank you .....

Be sure to number your answers so it makes it easier for me to compare them to the questions

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts