charlie the rockstar

KBlunt

Nov 10, 2011
Nevada
Parrots
Ms "B"15yr old rescue umbrella cockatoo
"Charlie" the Rockstar goffin cockatoo
"Waldo" the winged pitbull 8yr old Congo African Grey foster
A couple weeks ago we picked up a goffin to Foster, this little Guy is a riot. He is supposed to be 8 and he was gotten rid of because he tormented the ladies bird dogs. I currently have 2 bird dogs and a lap dog. And have yet to see any tormenting. I have seen just the opposite is my Llewellyn setter gets close to him he will actually throw bits of food at her like he is sharing. Needless to say she has become a semi permanent fixture near his cage when he is close to his food dish. I do think however he was gotten rid of because he SCREAMS he'll scream to the point our U2 will and has told him to shutup. It has gotten better over the last couple days and I do think it'll continue to improve. One of charlies favorite pass times is singing and dancing turn the radio on and he'll start dancing and what sounds like humming.
Yesterday I had the pleasure of working Thanksgiving so my wife and kids all went to my brothers and since our U2 has a tendency to be nervous around little kids and Waldo the CAG likes to eat any bodypart he can reach they stayed home and Charlie drew short straw. My grand nephews give him a work out. Last night when I got home from work Charlie was out like a light.

Most Reactions

Latest posts