Virginia
Parrots
cinnamon turquoise gcc - luna,
pineapple gcc - drago,
galah/rose breasted cockatoo - merlin,
timneh african grey - jasper,
pied cockatiel - picasso,
blue & gold macaw - mia
Having lived with birds all of my life I believe that a female tiel is what you're looking for. A female will be more quiet than a male. Also cockatiels are probably one of the easiest birds to maintain and take care of. They have a tendency to be dusty birds but that's why you spray them.

Haha it just goes to show you how this is all relative. It really depends on the bird and the person taking care of the bird. I love cockatiels, except for there voices. It makes my ears bleed. The sound of a cockatiel drives me nuts.

The last time I was at the bird store there was this one cockatiel that was sounding off. I was there only for about 20-30 minutes and it's was relentless. No offense to those who own them, but no way could I ever. Same goes with lovebirds and conures. :D

So true! I love my cockatiel, but he's easily my loudest bird. I can't stand the pitch and frequency of his calls. Drives me nuts!

OP
M

Mcgold76

Jun 30, 2015
Started to research the poicephalus parrots and definetly liking them a lot. Starting to think that a Senegal might be the right bird for me. So been researching them like crazy. Watching every YouTube video. Glad I didnt jump into anything just yet. Won't buy a bird till sept when I get back from a two week vac.

Most Reactions