Ck3200ls color

alfapat

May 4, 2017
ELGIN , SCOTLAND
Parrots
ck3200LS - COLOR
OK everyone wants to save a bit of cash sometimes, this is my effort.
I have just purchased a Range Rover with a 3200LS COLOR and basically all I get is the screen and any menu is limited with very little and blank lines occasionally filled . It is V2.11b c. I have tried to energise it by downloading the Latest software to nothing , it gets as far as blue tooth connection and doesn't get past Device Authentication.
I get the feeling that unless there is some normality with the device as it is there is nothing going to help it with a software upgrade.
There fore I am looking if I can salvage this operation with the basic firmware of V2.11b c. Not sure about the c but its there at the back of the device . Am I wasting time and should I be buying some second hand devices to replace some broken parts or move on . The Range Rover apparently (L322) is difficult to wire up , but the present system has capture the loom fro rear to front console.
Help very much appreciated as I going round the bend to resolve this issue.
Regards Pat:02:

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
OK everyone wants to save a bit of cash sometimes, this is my effort.
I have just purchased a Range Rover with a 3200LS COLOR and basically all I get is the screen and any menu is limited with very little and blank lines occasionally filled . It is V2.11b c. I have tried to energise it by downloading the Latest software to nothing , it gets as far as blue tooth connection and doesn't get past Device Authentication.
I get the feeling that unless there is some normality with the device as it is there is nothing going to help it with a software upgrade.
There fore I am looking if I can salvage this operation with the basic firmware of V2.11b c. Not sure about the c but its there at the back of the device . Am I wasting time and should I be buying some second hand devices to replace some broken parts or move on . The Range Rover apparently (L322) is difficult to wire up , but the present system has capture the loom fro rear to front console.
Help very much appreciated as I going round the bend to resolve this issue.
Regards Pat:02:

I think you selected the wrong Forum Group! Double check your Link!

But it sounds like it needs a re-flash and if that doesn't hold, find a refurbished unit and request the newest software already in place.

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
Most of our parrots have feathers that they use to fly! Not too many drones, unless you count angry amazons!

YUMgrinder

Mar 20, 2017
Cheyenne, WY
Parrots
-Jazz, Normal Grey Cockatiel /

-Chessie, Pearl Cockatiel /

-Perry, Black capped Conure /

-JoJo, Pineapple GCC /

3 little busy Budgies
What a weird thread.

Should I be concerned my cockatiel doesn't have the latest software version??? ahhhhhhh

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
[ame="https://youtu.be/KJaZmG1uYhI"]Parrot 3200LS Car Kit Demonstration - YouTube[/ame]

And I had thought it was a drone!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Ah yes, now I see the OP connection to "Parrot." Sort of surprised a Range Rover being equipped with an aftermarket com system. Premium brands usually have either standard or optional factory systems that are fully integrated. However, the member is from Scotland, and equipment packages vary considerably by market.

Most Reactions