Coconut very angry...

Tropical

Oct 13, 2015
Palm Beach
Parrots
Two Cockatiels: Rascal (Geraldine) and his baby brother named Coconut!
Check out funny video. Coconut was very mad at the flightsuit LOL (Please ignore how GROSS the tile/grout in my house is!) He was also throwing the suit around a lot while growling but I didn't get it on video... darn.

[ame="https://youtu.be/de9Q3rplyDQ"]Coconut very angry at the flightsuit! LOL - YouTube[/ame]

The reason Coconut is doing this is because he always sees Rascal wearing the flightsuit and now associates the flightsuit as being "Rascal" LOL. They HATE each other. Coconut used to try to be his friend in the beginning... I mean he REALLY did... but quickly learned that Rascal is "bad" and not a friend because Rascal was always nasty towards him. I guess he's taking his anger and frustrations out on this suit imagining it's Rascal LOL

Last edited:

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
Maybe 'ol 'Nut Thinks its a mutated orange! :rolleyes: :D Anyway lol..its cute watching him pick at it and try to throw it while giving it heck! lol

Jim

OP
Tropical

Tropical

Oct 13, 2015
Palm Beach
Parrots
Maybe 'ol 'Nut Thinks its a mutated orange! :rolleyes: :D Anyway lol..its cute watching him pick at it and try to throw it while giving it heck! lol

Jim

'Nut used to love the flightsuit... but then he started seeing Rascal wearing it all the time (as Rascal comes with me to many places when I run errands) and he now associates the suit with Rascal and gets into a bad mood... it's pretty funny :D

The video didn't even show him when he's really attacking it lol... I didn't manage to grab my video cam fast enough.

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
Juliet..I love the way they "growl" at things..You ought to hear BB when I want him off my shoulder,and he disagrees :eek: Boy oh boy does he ever give me heck lol.

wow...'Nut really has long arms..Poor BB has NOTHING to show :(

Jim

OP
Tropical

Tropical

Oct 13, 2015
Palm Beach
Parrots
Juliet..I love the way they "growl" at things..You ought to hear BB when I want him off my shoulder,and he disagrees :eek: Boy oh boy does he ever give me heck lol.

wow...'Nut really has long arms..Poor BB has NOTHING to show :(

Jim

Yes it's the funniest thing ever when they growl I love it... Coconut has always been a huge growler if he's upset he growls like crazy LOL.

He's actually grown several more flight feathers in on each arm! They are THICK now and his flying looks so effortless even when he's flying super slow.

Trust me, when BB starts officially growing them in they will come in super fast! :D

BlinkingLizard

Aug 22, 2016
Ha ha! I got a harness for Quinn when he was still very young. I thought I could train him to get used to it if I started early, but every time we did a session with it he just turned into Emo Bird and would get his feet stuck up in it trying to tear it off and then lay on the floor going "I can't move, what did you doooooo." I also got a tiny flight suit for my lovebird at the same time, and that went even less well. He was already an adult and although I did get in on him once, he tore the straps with his beak! Ah well.

-Lizard

Most Reactions

Latest posts