Counting...1,2,3...

Molcan2

Jul 19, 2011
Lake Co., Florida
Parrots
Princess Rome- Moluccan Cockatoo (18yrs old), Rosie - Galah/Rose Breasted Cockatoo (2yr old)
So I finally decided to upload some albums, everyone loves pics. I realized that when you have to start to categorize: feather, fur, fish. That you may have a bit going on. I don't think I have very many animals but I guess its more than average. We have 2 parrots, 2 dogs (RIP Duke :(), 2 horses, 1 cat, 3 salt water fish tanks, and one fresh water (that also houses a newt, so I can put a check mark in the reptile department). Does anyone else average this or more? I feel like this is a small amount but when I start to look at people that I know they only have like one or two pets. I'm normal right?

Safira

Sep 27, 2011
Aberdeen, Md
Parrots
Safira (B&G Macaw)~~ Gracie (CAG) ~ Lucy (CAG)
Oh god I haven't even tried yet.

I have 3 dogs, 3 horses, and 3 birds. I kinda stop and wonder how the heck I got 3 horses though, I've been trying to sell this one pony for ages.. The only thing I'm missing are the reptiles/fishies and Icy's baby ball pythons are reminding me how much I <3 snakes.

Mozzie

Mar 20, 2012
Media
Utah
Parrots
African grey (peppers)
Blue crown conure (Mozzie)
Sun conure (sunny)
Jenday conure (Bo)
Blue fronted amazon (Casey)
I think I might have you beat. I have 5 parrots, 1 finch, 1 canary, 2 chihuahua's, and 1 duck. Let's see is that more than you? When I went to petsmart today, Cache humane society had some of their dogs on site, and I fell in love with another little chihuahua. He was a stray they picked up, and he only has one eye. Poor little guy. I want him so bad. I am afraid he won't get a home because of having just one eye. I asked my husband if I could get him. He said I have too many animals. I mean really, I don't have that many ---- Do I??? I am going to try to convince him.

Parrotmamma

May 2, 2012
Texas
Parrots
Crackers ~ a Green cheek conure , Cosmo~ a Timneh African Grey
Lets see , I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 birds, 2 hamsters , 2 guinea pigs, 1 rabbit , 1 chicken , 2 freshwater aquariums with fancy goldfish and That's it. I love animals :D

jaimmorr

Jul 21, 2011
USA
Parrots
Ricco - Goffin's Cockatoo
I have 3 dogs and am getting a parrot. Also getting a fishtank possibly, just don't know when!

BUT: I live with my parents (in their guest house, we share a yard) and there they have 3 dogs and 4 cats.

When I still lived WITH my parents when I was younger, we had 2 dogs, 4 cats, 2 guinea pigs, 2 rats, 2 bearded dragons, and fish. :)

jaimmorr

Jul 21, 2011
USA
Parrots
Ricco - Goffin's Cockatoo
Oh, AND... If and when I get my dream home... (I'm studying to be a veterinarian, so let's hope!) I'm hoping to get a ranch/farm and have cows, ducks, chickens, pigs, horses, barn cats (that are FIXED), geese, goats, sheep, etc, in addition to my pets now. :) I seriously love all animals so much!

I'm only 19 and I'm known around town as "that animal girl." Lmao!

KrazyBirdBoy

Jun 8, 2012
Mississippi
Parrots
Sunshine: Quaker Parrot

Eggie: Red-Sided Ekkie

Kili: Indian Ringneck

Isoke: African Grey Congo

3 GC Conures (Triplets Of Mass Destruction)
6 parrots, 4 Dogs, 13 chickens , 2 horses and one huge feed bill LOL

Most Reactions