Cuban Amazon, anyone on here own one?

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
That's cheep!!

Those are the most expensive unweaned zons i've seen here in Fla.In fact i don't recall seeing any zon that pricie.Most are about 1/2 that.CAGs,TAGs,Macaws(except Hy),normal Zons are cheaper than that.If i thought i'd get that for my babies i'd have several pairs.

Last edited:
OP
mtdoramike

mtdoramike

Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2011
Media
Mt. Dora Fl./central Fl.
Parrots
11 month old Senegal Parrot - 3 year old SI Eclectus
Actually, I have been offered African Greys unweaned for $650.00, $800.00 and up weaned. I haven't seen that many baby amazons being offered. But I did have a guy offer me a baby Orange wing for $400.00 and a baby Blue Front for $600.00. From what I have found from breeders, $700.00 and up for most any parrot larger than a Pionus in my area anyway.

I wish I could find any baby Amazon of any species for $300.00.

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
I have one ,I'll bring 3 to the orlando show and you can baby sit while i'm at the show and take your pick.

Last edited:

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Hope i didn't do something i'm not supposed to.Some one let me know if i did.

Most Reactions