Cuddle time with maui

Ashleigh86

Sep 12, 2013
California
Parrots
Female Sun Conure-Indy Female pineapple green cheek-Tiki
Whenever maui gets into "cuddle mode" he always covers his face while you scratch him! lol I know he's also scratching himself but then he just leaves his foot there and makes little "cooing" noises lol

Here are a few pics I got while Maui was cuddling with my husband:

Marcy

Oct 22, 2012
USA- MD/PA Border
Parrots
Major Mitchell's Cockatoo, "Bella"; Spectacled Amazon,"Noah"; Goffin's Cockatoo, �Lex"; Timneh African Grey, "Tootsie"; Cinnamon Green Cheeked Conure, "Cassia"!
THIS IS EXACTLY what my Goffin's Cockatoo, Lex does! I will have to take a photo for you! I have never seen it before. If he's up playing on one of our trees, he will put his foot up, make little noises, and look at me, as to say, "come here please and scratch my neck". :) He has done this since he was a baby!! Its adorable!!!
also, I have a cinnamon green cheeked conure also! :)

Acindo

Sep 15, 2013
Sydney
Parrots
Kylar - DOB: 5th of July 2013
Adorable :D my old GCC used to be similar to that, and he also purred like a cat while being scratched!!

My new one just pushes his head into your fingers when he wants scratches hehe.

OP
Ashleigh86

Ashleigh86

Sep 12, 2013
California
Parrots
Female Sun Conure-Indy Female pineapple green cheek-Tiki
Adorable :D my old GCC used to be similar to that, and he also purred like a cat while being scratched!!

My new one just pushes his head into your fingers when he wants scratches hehe.

So cute!!! This is my first GCC and our cockatiel we had when I was younger was never that friendly so this cuddle thing is new and awesome for us! :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts