cunning nut!

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
had to work overtime at work today like yesterday, so after an early shift, as always i needed a nap when i got home :31:

so i get home and let nut out of her cage, give her a head rub an tell her sorry i need to nap, she knows the drill and as normal squarks with intent, :mad: while i try to nap, under a cover in room.

well today she changed tactics!! :11:

she did a few cute chirps and then a wolf whistle, :54: so i drag myself off the sofa and give her a head rub :D
then back under the covers, to which she flew on my leg an as i looked down to give her a head rub, she promptly poops and looks at me! *aww nut, poop in cage i say to her! so she flies back to her cage

so i get up, put covers into washing machine and lay back down, curled up with my back to her, to which she flys onto my shoulder, so i thought i'd ignore her, and she just hopin about over cushions etc and nibbling at the bows etc
then all went quiet!:11: and anyone that have had kids will know when they go quiet, there up to no good! so i carefully turn to see what she was up to,
i hear her hop onto the foot stool, so i turn alittle more, to see what she was doing, and there she was, walking with intent towards my toes!!!

TO LATE! though it did not hurt, she had my middle toe in her beak and as i lifted my foot, she held onto my other toes with her feet!! OMG i was squeeling at this point as she was tickling so bad, i was worried i'd lose control of my foot and hurt her!:30: as my leg was jerking up, i had to us other leg so it didn't slam down on her

all the while she had the most content look over her face! then it dawns on me, has she planned this attack on my toe??? can she be so cunning as to realise that when she is being cute, she gets her own way?? cos i did get up after that! and she got some pomegranet seeds!!:32:

Most Reactions