Deam bird

luvmydanes

Nov 27, 2010
NE Ohio
I was wondering if any of you have a quaker and a CAG... I have a Quaker but would luv to have a CAG someday.. I have been researching them for a very long time just dont have the resources to buy one at this time and a cage for him. I was hoping some of you could share your opinions on how a grey compares to a quaker in terms of up keep and care. I know they are larger but as far as temperment.. The Quaker is my first bird.
Thanks so much....

OP
L

luvmydanes

Nov 27, 2010
NE Ohio
Thanks so much......I am kicking myself for not waiting till I had the money and got what I truely wanted...... A Grey...

HRH Di

Jan 9, 2010
Media
McKinney, TX
Parrots
Max - Alexandrine, Jade - Red-Front Macaw, Ruby - CAG
I don't have any experience with a quaker, but I absolutely love my CAG, Ruby. She's smart and loving - and loves me best - she also gets along very well with our other 2 birds.

schtickl

Sep 18, 2010
Austin, Tx.
Parrots
Tui, a 3 year old rescued CAG.
Ive had both. dont kick yourself. Dont get me wrong, I LOOOVEEEE my Grey. But quakers have such a different personality. Its hilarious! its almost like a VERY loud and fiesty lorikeet. Very playful but LOUD.

apatrimo94

Jun 15, 2010
Media
Hudson Valley, New York
Parrots
Bartleby-Pearl Cockatiel
S'mores-Albino Parakeet
Please don't take this the wrong way, but to me, it seems you regret getting your Quaker and don't want him anymore.

Greys are great birds and if you get one, GREAT!!! But don't leave your Quaker out, and don't even regret buying him. Quakers are great birds. They'r very comical and they're very loyal to their owners. My friend has one and she loves him to death!

Most Reactions

Latest posts