LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Thank you! i am lucky to have her, shes an absolute blast.
I better not show my little varied lorikeet rooster those pics of Ember. He has a steady girlfriend right now, my princess parrot called Peachie ...

ljpmadly.jpg

... but I think if Lovejoy got one look at Ember it'd very quickly be a case of ....

ljember.png

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Awww, Rico wears that halo well! Please give that baby some seeb!

Okay, now THAT is a hangry bird!! I cracked up at "Am not cute, will bite" on Cricket's picture!
This is going to be a difficult choice, and I'm really glad that I don't have to pick - which picture would you like to enter? :)

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
OMG, these are wonderful. How about a whole book of them... ?
I'd look at a book like that every day!

Still a couple of days to get those entries in!

Inko-ai

Oct 11, 2021
Media
Albums
Parrots
Budgies - Sprite & Marshmallow
Official Entry

Sprite has been very naughty! The cage is filled with all kinds of fun, shreddable toys, but of course my books are just so much better. 😑

20231228_120412.jpg

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Official Entry

Sprite has been very naughty! The cage is filled with all kinds of fun, shreddable toys, but of course my books are just so much better. 😑

View attachment 56913

Oh no, Sprite, not the books! I notice that they're both not looking at you, That's total innocence on their adorable faces:)

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
A few more hours to get your entries in!!

Inko-ai

Oct 11, 2021
Media
Albums
Parrots
Budgies - Sprite & Marshmallow
Oh no, Sprite, not the books! I notice that they're both not looking at you, That's total innocence on their adorable faces:)
Oh yeah, Sprite was sitting up there like, "Who, me? No of course I didn't do that. I would never! Can't you see I'm a perfect angel? 😇"

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
The contest is now closed, and the poll thread is up:)
Thank you to everyone who participated, I got so many laughs this month from the amazing pictures!

This is the last contest of 2023 so don't forget to vote, and best of luck to everyone❤️💚❤️

December 2023 POTM Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts