Does anyone else like to use those "shredders" toys

Colorguarder08

Banned
Banned
Mar 8, 2010
Washington State
Parrots
Riley-white faced grey cockatiel (hatch date 6-28-2014) RIP Halloween-pied cockatiel
On one visit to petsmart to pick up some toys for my grandmothers parakeets I decided that for the money which I had a very strict limit on what I could spend 30ft of a toy made to be shredded seemed like the best buy especially for only about 6 dollars. Let me tell you DEFINATELY worth that then some it is their favorite toy they all love it and between the 7 of them it's definately shredded in less than 10 minutes they get about 6inches to one foot per week and it's just a joy to watch them tear it up especially since they just ignore all there other toys. I definatly reccommend them to any bird owner. Next toy I buy them for her will probably be some foraging toys.

donnal

Sep 21, 2010
NY
Parrots
african grey
My grey loves those octopus pinatas. I have tried that woven stuff that you are talking about, I think and you are right it is a good deal for a shredding toy.

OP
Colorguarder08

Colorguarder08

Banned
Banned
Mar 8, 2010
Washington State
Parrots
Riley-white faced grey cockatiel (hatch date 6-28-2014) RIP Halloween-pied cockatiel
Wow that is a good idea I'll have to try that although I'll probably just use there food as my grandma doesn't give them any treats maybe I'll get them some millets and put in there... Since I cannot get any more pets right now (I already have 2 dogs and 2 cats) and I miss having a bird I try to enrich her birds lives as much as possible

Most Reactions

Latest posts