Echo is home

PoeticJustice

Nov 10, 2015
Virginia
He's been home since Friday, but my life has been so busy that I haven't had time to come talk to everyone. He seems to enjoy his new cage. He didn't have much in the way of toys at the store, so he can get a little intimidated by new ones. To date, his favourite toy is still a paper towel to shred. The pet store we bought him from makes you bring the birds back to weigh (especially if you've bought a young bird.) He left the store weighing 141 grams, and is down to 137. We told that was pretty normal since he gets more exercise being at home. He's in love with green peppers, snap peas, apples and grapes. He's relatively quiet. He likes to warble and chirp. He's whistled once (which had surprised me since we haven't had him long.) He only really gets loud right before bedtime. We've started potty training. It's amazing how they can be trained. He'll lean in the direction of the cage when he has to go. He's a little stubborn as far as other things go. (When he wants to be in a certain place, but can't be etc.) So far he's been great to have around.

Most Reactions