Elsa And Her Protege

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Rodney Blue Fronted Amazon
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive
These pair are getting on well and it seems that anything Elsa can do Houdini can do better...hee hee... he'll be singing the song next: "Anything you can do I can do better...I can do anything better than you...yes I can" ..."no you cant"..."yes I can"..."no you cant" ...LoL :)

[ame="https://youtu.be/AFtS_TpwXF8"]The Amazing Elsa And The One And Only Houdini The Great - YouTube[/ame]

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
That's great Mary! I think maybe in the future you will be known for having your own budgie circus like Norm Barrett? lol I definitely see the potential there! :D

OP
BIRDIGIRL

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive
That's great Mary! I think maybe in the future you will be known for having your own budgie circus like Norm Barrett? lol I definitely see the potential there! :D

Hee hee watch out Norman Barrett we are hitting town with the Amazing Elsa and the Great Houdini LoL :) Only problem is that while his budgies do a regular show like clickwork mine can get a notion to fly round the room in between acts LoL :)

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)

HAHA!! I completely agree! Mary, you are a magician with your babies!
Elsa and Houdini look like best buddies already!
How is everyone else doing?

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
I could watch you work with your darlings all day, you definitely have a magic touch! Elsa and Houdini are too cute for words and wonderful little performers.

OP
BIRDIGIRL

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots

HAHA!! I completely agree! Mary, you are a magician with your babies!
Elsa and Houdini look like best buddies already!
How is everyone else doing?
Thanks Terry...not so much into touching each other ...well Houdini would but Elsa side steps him and dodges :) They are growing more friendly especially now that Elsa sees him going round the playground too...the only thing is it gets harder to do videos because you never know when they will decide its time to fly a cicle of the room hefire decending again to do a circuit of the playground LoL :)
I forgot to add Lady Primrose and little Nellow are doing very well and it wont be long now before they are needing no more formula and are able to eat their own food...indeed they are eating with gusto already Lady Primrose has started to fledge and little Nellow of course with her damaged wings will not fledge ...I dont know if she will ever fly...we will have to wait for the new feathers to grow and see if she tries to fly at that point...time will tell

Last edited:
OP
BIRDIGIRL

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
I could watch you work with your darlings all day, you definitely have a magic touch! Elsa and Houdini are too cute for words and wonderful little performers.

Thanks Allee they dont always do what yhey are supposed to do...well Elsa does usually but Houdini can do his own magic sometimes :)

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Houdini is a very self suffici fellow, throwing his on parties and choreographing his own stage shows, he has big plans for his future.

I'm glad Lady Primrose and sweet little Nellow are doing well. Can't wait to see their personalities emerge.

OP
BIRDIGIRL

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Houdini is a very self suffici fellow, throwing his on parties and choreographing his own stage shows, he has big plans for his future.

I'm glad Lady Primrose and sweet little Nellow are doing well. Can't wait to see their personalities emerge.

Lady Primrose is a feisty handful...she is a great little beaky nipper as most girl budgies are at this age and little Nellow is really soft and gentle ...shes like Elsa...Elsa never bites and little Nellow has never tried to nip me either. Maybe the gentleness is a Lutino thing I dont know.

Most Reactions