Emergency - need help!!!!!

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fargo- Blue and Gold Macaw
Oh gosh!! Big hugs to you and your flock.. Poor little Num Num! My fingers are crossed the surgery goes well, he seems to be in excellent hands with the avian vet!
He is a tough little guy that's for sure!! <3

ann

Feb 18, 2011
USA
Parrots
1 nanday conure Black Jack, 1 Brotogeris parakeet Whiff, 1 ring neck dove Eliza, and 6 society finches (3 are tame). RIP my parent pairs of societies and my little gouldian finches
Oh my, hes in good hands and very loved! He sounds like a little fighter, he's in our prayers <3

faeryphoebe1

Feb 1, 2013
Media
San Antonio, Texas
Parrots
Trixie, Sunny & Gonzo♡♡♡
Crimson, I'm so sorry about your baby. Keeping Num Num in my prayers for tomorrow. I would have cried my eyes out too. Sometimes that can't be helped (that we cry) because you love your fids so much and can't bear to see them in pain.

I'll bet you're relieved that this wasn't caused by Safari. Good luck with everything tomorrow.

Poppetsmum

Jul 31, 2013
Parrots
Poppet. A Quaker.
Just read this. I'm so so sorry this has happened. I'll keep Num Num in my thoughts. Sending hugs.

OP
crimson

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
Oh gosh!! Big hugs to you and your flock.. Poor little Num Num! My fingers are crossed the surgery goes well, he seems to be in excellent hands with the avian vet!
He is a tough little guy that's for sure!! <3

thanks tab, this has just been a very upsetting experience.
I have too much Num Num on my brain, and haven't slept well since the accident.
I'm sure the surgery will go well and he'll be home today!

OP
crimson

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
so worried about Num Num....my stomach is queezy waiting to here from the doctor.
I didn't sleep well at all last night.....it's starting to take a toll on me....pretty tired today.

I haven't had any of my birds out of their cages since this happened, right now I just don't feel up to having them out.

.....gonna be a longggggg day

Kalidasa

May 8, 2013
Media
Michigan
Parrots
1 green cheek conure (Kumar)
2 male budgies (Charlie and Diego)
Got my fingers crossed 4 him, hope he recovers quickly and completely. :)

OP
crimson

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
OP
crimson

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots

Pajarita

Banned
Banned
Jul 11, 2013
Don't worry, he will be fine. I have an old tiel with a split mandible (he can't have surgery to pin it together because he has advanced liver and kidney failure) and he does just fine on soft food.

Most Reactions

Latest posts