ET phone home..

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Yes, this is an older Thread, but using it as the base brings some structure to what I have found as part of researching 'Yellow Nape Law.' As a result of suggestion from other members to include specific individuals and/or theories (technologies) I have come across several changes of late that many of you may find interesting.

First: It is clear that the US Military will be release much more than the flight video released last year showing US aircraft 'chasing' a UFO over an extended time period. The 'chatter' implies this coming Summer 2021.

Second: Time Travel technology breakthroughs during 2020 and this later winter 2021 is bringing the likelihood of such equipment more of a reality. The difficulty is in maintaining the Portal (opening) and the Vortex (the travel section). For those following YN Law, you have seen reference to the Tesla Collector and references to CERN's technology. The reason those have become important is the vast difficult in assuring that the two sectors stay viable with individuals are within the Vortex. If supply fluctuates individuals could be torn apart or lost someplace in time.

Third: The number of spotting and video support it as a result to cell phone availability and the over-all quality of the cameras continues to increase.

Not saying that Time Travel will becoming anytime soon but the ability is at the edge of become a break though.

Last edited:

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Very much looking forward to mandatory disclosures coming this year. Hope the data are not whitewashed, oversimplified, or distorted simply to comply with a promise. I want the truth!!

Thinking back over recorded history, technology of today, last century, at start of industrial revolution would appear magical to ancestors of Medieval era and earlier. We've likely just scraped the surface of what is ultimately possible using our brains and natural resources - to say nothing of potential alien civilization capabilities.

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
I've wanted to travel to different inhabited plantes since I was 5 yrs old! I'm fascinated by life and nature on this planet and my curiosity burns to see different types of life forms on other planets

And when time travel to see the lost life forms of this planet!! We lost 95% of all life in some of the past catastrophic planet wide events. Some amazing creatures im sure!

Last edited:

texsize

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Oct 23, 2015
Media
so-cal
Parrots
1 YNA (Bingo)
1 OWA (Plumas R.I.P.)
1 RLA (Pacho R.I.P.)
2 GCA(Luna,Merlin) The Twins
1 Congo AG (Bella)
5 Cockatiels
What about the multiple world theory.
I think we could be closer to traveling between alternate earths than traveling through time.

You know, the south winning the civil war.
Germany winning world war II.

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
I think we could be closer to traveling between alternate earths than traveling through time.

There is evidence that CERN opened a multi dimensional portal already! When you get into the Mandela Effect, things get really strange! Many believe this is an example of dimensional riffs!
FYI, The South/civil war— it wasn’t a civil war! Per their right, the Southern states were leaving the union! The North went to war to prevent this!
The ‘civil war’ story is just another example of a deliberate rewrite of history!

texsize

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Oct 23, 2015
Media
so-cal
Parrots
1 YNA (Bingo)
1 OWA (Plumas R.I.P.)
1 RLA (Pacho R.I.P.)
2 GCA(Luna,Merlin) The Twins
1 Congo AG (Bella)
5 Cockatiels

There is evidence that CERN opened a multi dimensional portal already! When you get into the Mandela Effect, things get really strange! Many believe this is an example of dimensional riffs!
FYI, The South/civil war– it wasn’t a civil war! Per their right, the Southern states were leaving the union! The North went to war to prevent this!
The ‘civil war’ story is just another example of a deliberate rewrite of history!

The winners write the history books that’s a fact.
The term I was looking for is multiverse.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Personally, I'm not comfortable with the Time Travel technology as there are two very different beliefs regarding such travel. One stated that because of the massiveness of History, changing it becomes either impossible or very near impossible. The other is that changing History results in vastly different outcomes that is likely even worst than the way History had first unraveled. The huge assumption is that time is linear /predictable.

Per my good friend: "There is evidence that CERN opened a multi dimensional portal already!" I did see that and it lead to deep concerns that the rifts could have been caused by the natural variation in the AC voltage supply., i.e. the magnetism varies. Stable enough to control the path way of their testing, but as the passage way enlarges stability suffers.

And, also: "When you get into the Mandela Effect, things get really strange! Many believe this is an example of dimensional riffs! "

There is serious differences in discussion of multiverse and 'crossing' between i.e. visiting as too 'alinement' as the 'dimensional riffs' would likely cause drifting.

Last edited:

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

FYI, The South/civil war— it wasn’t a civil war! Per their right, the Southern states were leaving the union! The North went to war to prevent this!

The winners write the history books that’s a fact.
The term I was looking for is multiverse.

Multiverse a fascinating concept. Was explored in several original Star Trek series episodes.

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
As for time travel paradoxes, The Time Dilation Compensation Commission would correct the anomaly!

EDIT: Oops, I am getting ahead of ourselves!

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As Time Travel revolves around the demonstrated effects of Time as it becomes caught in the Event Horizon of a 'Black Hole.' The reality that 'Black Holes' exist provides proof that a Portal (Star-gate) and a Vortex are real structures. The next extreme giant that provides proof of the other end of the Vortex is a 'White Hole'. The entrance, the passage, and the exit.

What we are playing with are the tiny examples of those Giants and that Vast Energy is at the center of creating such an Structure.

Remember that Time and Space are fundamentally the same thing.

Where did I place my Rum??

Last edited:

fiddlejen

Mar 28, 2019
Media
New England
Parrots
Sunny the Sun Conure (sept '18, gotcha 3/'19). Mr Jefferson Budgie & Mrs Calliope Budgie (albino) (nov'18 & jan'19). Summer 2021 Baby Budgies: Riker (Green); Patchouli, Keye, & Tiny (blue greywings).
As Time Travel revolves around the demonstrated effects of Time as it becomes caught in.....
....Remember that Time and Space are fundamentally the same thing.

Where did I place my Rum??

It's right where you put it. Right there next to you yestermorrow!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots

Bumping thread as a flurry of anticipation awaits unclassified report on UAPs* from U.S. Pentagon. This is by congressional mandate with target date of June 2021, though it may slide: https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/25/ufo-sightings-report-478104

Reading between the lines of voluminous reporting, a flurry of well documented encounters between UAPs, U.S. military forces and presumably others suggests four broad possibilities:

1- Allied construction, ie U.S, Western European, or Pacific Nations.
2- Potential adversaries such as Russia or China.
3- Extraterrestrial origin, ie our solar system or beyond.
4- Realms beyond our comprehension such as other dimensions or aspects of physics not understood. A subset includes time travelers from our future, making them of human or evolved origin.

*UAP = Unidentified Aerial Phenomena aka UFO

I'm bringing the popcorn!
Slightly-sweet-and-salty-popcorn_0.jpg

Last edited:

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
me too!!!
Plus unidentified life forms was put forth, like creatures that live in space not alien civilization per say , just new species...
Anyway I'm ready bring it!

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
I bet they are Ringnecks ��

Nevertheless, it’s interesting to read about something other than covid (not whether or not there is covid, just all the vitriol surrounding it) and other crazy news flooding the internet.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Have been seeing a clear up tick in "mainstream' News Media within not only articles and as part of News shows making comment. Add the documentary News Shows and a like, clearly something will 'need' to released just to keep the News Sources from hammering them for not releasing.

No question, something different as part of the normal humdrum of the news cycle.

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots

Another thought occurred to me... military industrial complex using specter of "unknown" vehicles to spark Manhattan Project style to counteract. Would be critical to know if they are from terrestrial adversary or not of this earth. If the latter, probably nothing we could do to stop a marauding species.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Another thought occurred to me... military industrial complex using specter of "unknown" vehicles to spark Manhattan Project style to counteract. Would be critical to know if they are from terrestrial adversary or not of this earth. If the latter, probably nothing we could do to stop a marauding species.

From a semi-insider, there is great concern within the military industrial complex as there is nothing within current understanding of physics that are able to handle the g-forces 'structurally' let alone what the Human body can survive. No question that such a reality can induce huge flows of funding. But, the magnitude of change from G-forces in our current real world of 50 - 70 time to 500 - 600 is staggering.

Well, my friend, we will win like seen in SiFi movies for years. The tiny bugs will get them! :D

Most Reactions