Ever Changing Willow

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Willow is a sweet heart and the biggest baby grey I have ever fed. Today she was having fun flying around and landing on my head!! She also decided to eat MY lunch with me, some watermelon and banana. Needless to say I had to change afterwards she rubbed her foody beak all over me.:p

Now that would have been SOOOOO picture-worthy. Laura covered in food. HAHAHAHAH!!!

SilverLining

May 5, 2015
Sugar Land, TX
Parrots
Charlie - CAG // Mango - Sun Conure // Tango - Gold Capped Conure // Alex - Indian Ringneck Parakeet
Interesting read. Willow is beautiful. Her plumage is so nice!

My CAG baby is 8 weeks and we just got back from an avian vet. 457 grams already and still growing fast!

I wonder if mine is a silver grey??

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
Has to be. Adult coastals generally top off around 425. So if he's significantly over that with growing to do he's one of the big UN's.

If he were a lake Victoria island can, he'd be around 100 grams bigger at this age. But that weight is pretty typical silver gray baby.

Most Reactions

Latest posts