Everyone...

Parrot16

Banned
Banned
Dec 12, 2007
I miss you. I bet you're thinking right now, "Who the heck the is this?". Well be prepared for a surprise.

It's Meghan.

*WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! Please Read the WHOLE thing before deleting!*

I know ya'll banned me a while back.

I was hoping for a second chance. After all everyone makes mistakes.

Also ...

If you violate forum guidelines, in most cases, you can expect the following action from the moderators/administrators:
1. First offense - warning via private message, e-mail, and/or moderator reply in the offending thread
2. Second offense - ID lock, possibly permanent
Please realize that the nature of the offense will determine the action to be taken. If the violation is extreme enough, or has been repeated enough times in the past, a member can have his/her ID locked without a warning.
Threads or replies that do not comply with our guidelines may be locked, edited, or deleted, depending on the nature of the offense. We will make every effort to state why such action was taken via private message, e-mail, and/or moderator reply in the offending thread. For this reason, we ask that you check your private messages often. You can find out whether or not you have received any private messages by logging into your user CP. You can set your options so that the board notifies you when you have received a private message, if you so desire.

Considering i didn't get any of those and i just got a straight up ban. I feel it's fair. Though you may feel differently.

Anyway I'm not here to argue. I just HAD to point that out.

I'm here to Apologize.

I understand that i have offended a few people (or a lot) and i am quite sorry for that. I was really depressed back then and took out my anger on you guys. I'm sorry for that. I have learned to handle it better. A lot of things have calmed down that were crazy back then. I also have grown up a lot. I have learned that if someone isn't doing something properly I'll keep it to myself, after all it ain't mine, forgive me for caring back then by the way. I am 16 now and really have grown up.. ok i know my birthday was just on Monday but i grew up before that too. I am sorry Jason, for sending you that nasty message on Myspace. I was mad that this forum was ignoring my messages and took it out on you. I really am sorry and i didn't mean that stuff i said. Though your power may get to your head sometimes, you're still a great member and if you left i would be really upset. And the fact is i really did miss you, even if we did have our differences, for example the slinky(lets not bring that up again!). Christy is lucky to have you, and vice versa. NZ(i apologise i have forgotten your name), am really sorry. Though i don't agree with all the things you do i will keep it to myself, unless i feel it's serious. Everyone else i am so sorry.

I hope you can give me a second chance everyone!

*Fingers Crossed*

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :D

Just ONE more chance. I promise i won't screw it up, and if i do then you have the right to ban for... well ever(wow how depressing a forum WITHOUT ME! lol Just kidding).

Anyway could you all think about it (staff mainly i guess).

I would have sent a message to you(staff) privately but you guys never seem to answer so i though this was my last hope... well ok not last.. but down there.

xx Meghan.

OP
Parrot16

Parrot16

Banned
Banned
Dec 12, 2007
Oh ya and if you'd rather PM me and talk about this then i'm open to that too. Or if you'd rather talk about this somewhere else.. like through instant messaging then just let me know and i'm happy to give you my username... and etc.

Meghan

Most Reactions

Latest posts