Fargo Shower Photoshoot + some

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fargo- Blue and Gold Macaw
Hi all, haven't been very active lately, just some crazy stuff haha

But thought its time for another photoshoot of Fargo!

Was getting wet bath picture for the monthly competition! So now just have to submit one! haha

Enjoy the cheeky boy!
Only got a few WITHOUT his tongue making an appearance hahaha

This one he looks like he has gone INSANE haha Crazy eyes

In other news, Fargo got a java perch from MSBS! Yay
Took him a few days before he would stand on it, but now he loves it

Bit of a close up

Also made him a ladder with his favourite wooden beads + he has alot of plastic chain hanging all over the room

Just enjoying some fruit on his tree

and ANOTHER tree in his room!!! This one goes into my ward drobe, he loves it haha

His eyes are starting to get pretty light too!

The end haha

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
macaw,LS2,congo grey,2Blk Hd caiques,Hawkhead,yellowstrk lory,Blue frnt amazon,sun conure ,Yellow sided greencheek ,Goffin ,Rosebreasted Cockatoo,Greenwing Macaw,Blue and Gold Macaw,Nanday conure,Ecle
Fantastic !!! Hes quite the spoiled boy [love picture 2]

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
can you ever give us a full shot of his entire playground??....I bet you it's awesome!!

I love the pics, when his feathers are wet it makes him look a gorgeous green, WOW!

I don't know who is luckier, him or you! ha ha

MissTaz

May 11, 2013
Utah
Parrots
Rory ~ A male turquoise green cheek conure ~ Hatched 02-12-2013
I just love Fargo!!! Thanks for sharing cute girl!!!!

Echo

Dec 7, 2009
USA
Parrots
Green Cheek Conures, Crimson Conures, CAG, Pionus, Budgies, Goffin Cockatoo
He is the best looking Macaw I have ever seen! His feathers are ultra healthy and shiny. He is all around GORGEOUS!!! :)

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Thanks everyone!! :D

Crimson, i can definitely do that! Will get some pictures tonight after i do the big daily clean, at the moment there are leaves and toys chucked everywhere! hahaha

His feathers look so different when they are wet, especially the green bit on top of his head, is gets more browny/green haha

Just went and cut down some branches to make a hanging thing, and just stuck a big tree branch in his cage! Spot Fargo :09:

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
He is the best looking Macaw I have ever seen! His feathers are ultra healthy and shiny. He is all around GORGEOUS!!! :)

Thank you very much!! :rolleyes:

He actually went to an avian vet for an interview on Monday (that is a long horrible story) but the vet said that he is a beautiful looking macaw, and his feathers were in perfect condition! :)

Echo

Dec 7, 2009
USA
Parrots
He's got such a great life with you! I hope no one comes in between you two.....ahem so no husband for you! Ahah j/k. ;)

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
He's got such a great life with you! I hope no one comes in between you two.....ahem so no husband for you! Ahah j/k. ;)

HAHA no no, this is where everyone has got it wrong...

I will get a husband, and HE will go to work, make lots of money, and i just get to stay home with Fargo all day, and use his money to buy Fargo stuff..

and by the time the husband gets home, Fargo will be asleep! LOL :54:

See, got it all planned :22: ;)

Echo

Dec 7, 2009
USA
Parrots

I will get a husband, and HE will go to work, make lots of money, and i just get to stay home with Fargo all day, and use his money to buy Fargo stuff..

Oooohhhh I see! SMART GIRL!! Now why didn't I think of that for myself??!! Rats!!! :20:

haleybird

Mar 1, 2013
california
Parrots
someday very soon a hyacinth! :)

Hahahahaha! Now thats a smart way to go about it! Sounds like the perfect plan, actually! ;)

Fargo's feathers are such brilliant hues! I think the close up one is so precious!

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Hahahahaha! Now thats a smart way to go about it! Sounds like the perfect plan, actually! ;)

Fargo's feathers are such brilliant hues! I think the close up one is so precious!

Equine vets make alot of money right Haley?

Thank you!! :D He doesnt mind getting up close and personal with the camera! ;) He knows hes good looking hahaha
This might be a bit too close though.. Just maybe..

Last edited:

BACON

May 18, 2013
Love the close up one of him on the first page Tab. He looks stunning.

In many ways I kinda like them with darker eyes....?!!!

Good luck with the other ;)

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Thank you Ant!!! :rolleyes:

I am not sure if Fargo or my horse is more spoilt though, i actually think its my horse, he has his own toys for his stable :54: hahaha

Thanks Matt :D

I actually thought when i first got him, that i wanted his eyes to stay really dark, but as they got lighter, i actually liked it!
I like the colour they are at now, gives him character i think :22: Hopefully they wont go super duper white though! haha

and whats the other? :20:

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
So his tonsels have been removed, looking at the ultra close up.

And you said one of his perches goes into your wardrobe? Wait, so now he can play dress up at his own leisure? :eek:

GREAT pictures, Tab!!! I love that Fargo and his mistress, too. :54:

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
So his tonsels have been removed, looking at the ultra close up.

And you said one of his perches goes into your wardrobe? Wait, so now he can play dress up at his own leisure? :eek:

GREAT pictures, Tab!!! I love that Fargo and his mistress, too. :54:

Hahahahha Yes, and he went to the dentist as well ;) After looking at Kitais teeth yesterday i thought the boys needed a check up LOL

Then they both sulked together saying what a terrible mother i am...

HAHA Wendy, of course! You know that wedding dress? Fargo thinks he will walk down the aisle in it one day too, I have woken up some mornings to find Fargo posing infront of the mirror :09: hahahha

Thank you :rolleyes:

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
HAHAHA Oh right, so when i am getting married to my rich man, i will have Fargo in a tuxedo at the wedding, on my shoulder, and we are riding Kitai in, who is also wearing a tuxedo ;)

Betrisher

Jun 3, 2013
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Parrots
Dominic: Galah(RIP: 1981-2018); The Lovies: Four Blue Masked Lovebirds; Barney and Madge (The Beaks): Alexandrines; Miss Rosetta Stone: Little Corella
Tab, I absolutely don't see why a tux for Kitai should be the slightest problem. After all, they make 'em for little dogs to wear on Halloween. You'd just have to work out a larger version. Much larger. :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts