Finally some good camera pictures! :p

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fargo- Blue and Gold Macaw
I used a proper camera for once yesterday when Fargo went for his play outside! Woo

So we did a bit of flying-

and then he got to see Cypher.. Cypher was actually really happy to see us, Fargo was the grumpy one with him, but in this picture it looks the opposite way around haha

Their wings are just so gorgeous!

and Cypher's selfie hahaha

I have a few more pics i will upload in the next post, and some videos i am uploading at the moment!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Gorgeous pics, Tab!
Fargo is gorgeous as always, and I am in love with the selfie of Cypher:)
Looking forward to the next set!

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Haha thank you! Cypher had cobblers pegs in his fur, he had just been playing in the weeds.. He looks so silly, yet so handsome at the same time with his big black nose!

Getting scritches inside:

and then it was MY turn to be preened.. After a while, he decides to hold my hand, and give me a nice little clean with his beak.. Thank you Fargo haha

Watching Stargate Universe with me:

NO idea what he was doing:

The videos are going to take about 2 hours to upload haha Yay for my amazing internet!

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
Tab- Fargo is drop-dead handsome!! His feathers are phenomenal! I love that last picture- he looks so sweet [emoji7]

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
CAG Quincy - BD 3/27/00. Gotcha 6/00 ~ GW Macaw Savannah - BD 6/21/93. Gotcha 4/13 ~ B&G Macaw Coqui - BD 9/3/03. Gotcha 10/13 ~ Blue Crown Conure Sidney - BD Unknown Approx 5 Years Old. Gotcha 6/15/
Great photos as usual! ;)

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Thanks guys! :D

Here are just some short videos-
Scritches
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjLWIaS0H5g&feature=youtu.be"]YouTube[/ame]

No idea why he suddenly went under the blanket for a few moments :p
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pikIrAJNo94&feature=youtu.be"]fargo under blankets - YouTube[/ame]

and when i vacuum he just screams whatever he can manage, so it all comes out in jibberish ;)
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaKKMfrocp4&feature=youtu.be"]fargo talking - YouTube[/ame]

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Gorgeous pics, Tab!!! Fargo is looking really good, and that camera really did bring out the vibrancy of his colors!

Only downside? Your first video comes up as private. I wasn't able to watch it. Thoroughly enjoyed the rest, though!

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Is it fixed now? :)

I click unlisted all the time, but occasionally it decides to make it private instead -_- haha

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
NO idea what he was doing:

He was OBVIOUSLY shaking his tail feathers! Hahaha!

And yes, the link has been fixed. Sweet video. My favorite of that batch!

Most Reactions

Latest posts