flying in a cast?

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
I just don't know about y'all, but every time I fly out of New Orleans, I always get the same person who screens me. She's a big hefty woman who works out, I can tell by the strength in her grope, and her co-workers usually call her Butch..... I mean theres like a half dozen screeners I'd pay to screen me, and allow them all the access they need, But I keep getting the same one.... What's with that??? I mean I don't have anything to hide, I mean she can tell you that.... But I mean, Doesn't she ever get a day off??? Dang!!

Funny how that works, some screeners are everywhere! I never had any problems with New Orleans TSA, generally friendly even as flight crews now are processed in a different manner. But we are sometimes selected at random to proceed through detectors. They never bothered me with a bag filled with beignets from the airport store - no flight of mine ever departed New Orleans without beignets!!!:)

Most Reactions