Forum Rookie//Bird Junkie

blondzila1

Sep 15, 2013
Media
Tri-Cities, WA
Parrots
13 y/o Triton Cockatoo - "Sugar"
Hello! I am new to this site and the whole forum world really. Not new to birds; I grew up with a Timneh & U2 for 20+ years. Love them dearly!

Basically I'm a "bird nerd" as my husband calls me. Love all of them, no matter what. I'm looking to bring a Timneh in to our home. Currently having a ridiculously difficult time locating a quality breeder, or adult parrot, but I'm keeping it up until I find "the one"!

Until then I'm here to offer what I know, read what others know, and learn.

:white1::white1::white1::white1:

GladeWing

Oct 16, 2013
Southeastern U.S.
Parrots
Khepri - Blue and Gold Macaw
I hear ya about seeking a safe, reputable breeder. I myself was hoping to find a somewhat local breeder because I wanted to be able to check out the facilities before getting a bird. Plus, a good health guarantee was important to me!

Theeeeeen I ended up getting an unwanted parrot from someone who was over-whelmed. LOL. Ah life!

Welcome to the forum! I am also here to read, learn, and all that good stuff! I am new as well!

Featheredsamurai

Aug 24, 2011
California
Parrots
African Greg
2 cockatiels
Welcome!!! It's always great to welcome another bird lover. This is a amazing community, full of great advice.

The only Tenmeh grey breeder I know of is Mirror Lake Exotics, but other members are sure to share of any they know. Watch out for scammers!

Most Reactions