Found my chicken!!

AngelicaandBandit

Apr 25, 2013
Okay, this is about my chicken, didn't know where to post this since my chicken is feathered... :p anyways...

Oh my goddess, haha, not parrot related but my sister and I discovered that our chicken George was missing, we were freaking out. We ran to the front yard and started calling his name. 30 minutes still no sign of our chicken. I turn to my sister who was staring at something in the distance eyes almost popping out of her head, I turn too and squinted at whatever it was and there he was, walking in the middle of the road, looking ridiculous because of the way he walked. Haha, okay not as funny reading it but yeah...

I walked back into the house with George and passed Bandit whose eyes looked like it was going to fall out of his head, like "what the heck is that?!" haha :D

ann

Feb 18, 2011
USA
Parrots
1 nanday conure Black Jack, 1 Brotogeris parakeet Whiff, 1 ring neck dove Eliza, and 6 society finches (3 are tame). RIP my parent pairs of societies and my little gouldian finches
lol birds get into the craziest things :rolleyes:

weco

Nov 24, 2010
USA
Parrots
Nanday, suns, parrotlet, Patagonian
Glad you found him.......

If he was headed down the road, he was probably on a mission to find some new hens for his flock.....

Most Reactions

Latest posts