Freddie Performs!

scarperchick

Oct 25, 2010
chesterfield
Parrots
green ringneck- baby, also 2 yorkies- benny n ollie, 3 turtles- shelldon,tiny and didi and a rabbit- george and a budgie - sunny
how amazin.. what a fab job ur doin.. bet ur really pleased :)

OP
SharonC

SharonC

May 26, 2010
I am pleased, although a few days ago, I was convinced that he hated me!!! I've gotta get used to his moods!

Birdieboy

Jul 15, 2010
Virginia
Parrots
Two parakeets. Kindle and Charlie
There are some birds that are bipolar.LOL Keep up your good work He is a beautiful bird.

Pheonix Rising

Oct 9, 2010
New Zealand
Parrots
Pheonix-Alexandrine parrot
1 September 2010
mikki- barrarand x king parrot
21yrs young ;)
Sharon I always seem to have issues crowing your videos I would love if you could upload them to YouTube as well !

Could you put up a thread on how your teaching these tricks to Freddie please I'm sure plenty of us are keen to learn

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
Hi Freddie from Rosie. You are such a good boy. It is so nice to see an Amazon that is like Freddie. You are very relaxed with him and he is really concentrating on what you are saying and doing. Great Joy Sharon!!

Bobby34231

Jun 25, 2010
Media
Albums
Sarasota,Florida
Parrots
Quincy - Blue Throated Macaw, Skittles and Dusty - Rose Breasted Too's,
Joey - Yellow Crown Amazon, Ashley - CAG
Wonderful as usual Sharon, you and Freddie keep up the great work :)

nofearengineer

Sep 8, 2010
Parrots
Gandalf - CAG (1997-2010) R.I.P. my baby boy.
Bitty - CAG (2 yrs old? and working on spoiling her rotten)
Freddie is as usual, a big ham. I love the little "clucks" he does once in a while. It seems like he does it when he knows he's supposed to do something cute, but it's a split second before he's figured out what it is.

Sharon...I have to say the "kiss" thing worries me though. I hate having to be the wet blanket, but with the recent bites, I will. All it takes is about 2 seconds with that powerful chomper to give you a permanent lisp, if you know what I mean. Be careful....please.

OP
SharonC

SharonC

May 26, 2010
I know it's not smart...and I only ask for the kiss if he's being really agreeable. He was in a good mood this evening, and it seemed OK. Maybe I should rethink that one, though...Thanks for the concern. :)

BirdyMomma

Aug 4, 2013
Long Beach, NY
Parrots
Lilac Crowned Amazon (Bacci- Forever on my shoulder, forever in my heart.)
Yellow Collared Macaw (Loki the Monkey Bird)
Military Macaw (Wingnut)
Citron Crested Cockatoo
(Knuckles)
I can't seem to view the video :( I really want to see how you taught Freddie. I am a new mom to a LCA and although I taught him how to wave in one day, I find that it's difficult to get him to focus on me when I'm trying to teach him.

Most Reactions