May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
So yeah, I have care packages (made and bought by me) in small, medium and large. They're all assorted toys, but at least 1 foraging toy. I really just want to help people get toys.
All free, just PM me your address.

Edit: Please keep in mind, my main point here is to help those who are tight on money :)

Last edited:

Birdgirl24

Dec 2, 2021
North Dakota
Parrots
I have 1 budgie, He is a male both. I have been looking into getting an Eclectus Parrot tho.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I love what you are doing, I might just have to BUY some from you when I get another bird. How much would you charge?
There can't be any discussion of selling posted on the forum, only Supporting Vendors ae allowed to post on the forum in regards to anything for sale.

Stormy, if you would be interested in being a Supporting Vendor now or in the future, please PM me and I'll let you know who to contact:)

ZoeyBear

Jul 27, 2021
Media
United states
Parrots
Zoey (GCC) R.I.P
R.I.P Skittles (GCC)
There can't be any discussion of selling posted on the forum, only Supporting Vendors ae allowed to post on the forum in regards to anything for sale.

Stormy, if you would be interested in being a Supporting Vendor now or in the future, please PM me and I'll let you know who to contact:)
Sorry I did not know 😬

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
OP
π•Ύπ–™π–”π–—π–’π–žπ•»π–Žπ–ˆπ–†
May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
I love what you are doing, I might just have to BUY some from you when I get another bird. How much would you charge?
Like I said, THEY'RE FREE STOP ARGUING WITH IT!
And yeah, like Terry said, I'm NOT a supporting vendor (it's ok, I love 'selling' free stuff)

PM me when you need toys, Zoey :)

OP
May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
I'm afraid I'm only 13 right now, Terry, and with the toy supplies I have to buy, I don't think I'll become a Supporting Vendor anytime soon!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
I'd love to see some pictures of your toys! I can always use inspiration when making mine:)

OP
May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Sure, but you may have to wait a bit (they take some time to make, and I'm doing a commission right now!).

OP
May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots

Rob Bird

Feb 6, 2022
I don’t know how to pm yet, because I just joined and I’m still learning the forum. I would like to receive and don’t mind paying for it. My Linnie isn’t e born yet, but am setting everything up for his arrival.
I am learning a lot here and would appreciate advice in safe toys for birds. Thank you

Littleredbeak

May 27, 2020

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
I don’t know how to pm yet, because I just joined and I’m still learning the forum. I would like to receive and don’t mind paying for it. My Linnie isn’t e born yet, but am setting everything up for his arrival.
I am learning a lot here and would appreciate advice in safe toys for birds. Thank you
You need to have at least 10 messages before you can PM someone. How to you pm a person?
You go to their profile and click "start conversation":)

Most Reactions

Latest posts