Fresh Eggs??

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
One days collection of eggs !!! Yeah our flock is a little "mixed", LOL.

palmnuts001.jpg
[/IMG]

weco

Nov 24, 2010
USA
Parrots
Nanday, suns, parrotlet, Patagonian
How many of the parrot & what, bantam eggs do you need for a decent meal?

OP
henpecked

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Those are all chicken eggs, we get about 2 dozen a day. We give away/sell the larger and eat the bantam eggs. More and more people try and prefer the bantam eggs, seems like there's more yolk in them. That smallest eggs was from a first time laying Silver Duckwing Bantam/Bearded Belguim cross. The bantams are about 2 eggs equal a med/large egg. Maybe three equals the real big eggs. The little Duckwing egg??? i think they'd be too much trouble,LOL. Of course the rainbow of colors is nice.

Last edited:

Echo

Dec 7, 2009
USA
Parrots
Green Cheek Conures, Crimson Conures, CAG, Pionus, Budgies, Goffin Cockatoo
I buy my eggs at the farm, but I would love my own.....husband says we have enough birds around! LOL

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
Those fresh eggs are making me hungry. I miss my chickens. I take it you have an arucana in the mix? spelling may be off.:)

OP
henpecked

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Mostly Easter Eggers , you should stop by and pick up a dozen or two next time your up this way.

secuono

Mar 8, 2013
Virginia
Parrots
Green Cheek Conure, Cipher
Green Cheek Conure, Kirby
I get the same mix of colors and sizes, just less in total. =D

Most Reactions

Latest posts