funny and naughty leo

Parro

Dec 21, 2012
Asia, Jordan, Amman
Parrots
Two Cockatiels, A Timneh African Grey
hi all, here showing weather for--- wait, i mean news about leo! he is very funny lately and naughty and the same time and here is a story that i decided i must share with you guys, so funny. ok. about 2 or 3 days ago he learnt how to open his cage from the 2 slots, he preferrably opens the food by pulling it up and putting his head under it before it falls down and then raises his head to push the slot up and get out. he did it and flew to the top of tv it was a loooooooong time it took to put him back into his cage, he also decided to waddle like a penguin around the kitchen discovering it, mostly the fridge. lol :D and today he escaped.... again. but this time he stepped on my arm 2 times but wont let me move it, anyways after a while i took harry out of the cage and pet him while on my arm so that leo could get jealous and step.on my arm. he went missing for about an hour and he finally went out from his hideout. then i started playing with the laptop. he flew right between my legs and i was too scared to move them. i was afraid he could bite it. then he started chewing on my pants which made me laugh. he left it. lateeeeeeer he flew again on top of he tv and started chilling there. he flew again and you guys wont believe where he landed...
on my head! i said: leo, are you serious and obviously he just stared at me. he stayed on my head then i made him go to his cage :) da ennnnndddd :) :)

lotosha

Jun 29, 2012
Parrots
A pair of cockatiels
And pair of African Greys
What a little bandit:)

Most Reactions