Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
UMP News Service - In a leak received from within the White House, President Trump reportedly signed a measure that authorizes the removal of the Statue of Liberty from Liberty Island. Citing that the wording on the book Lady Liberty holds in her left arm, “Give us tired , your poor, etc” is no longer in keeping with the Administration’s policies on immigration, the Statue will be dismantled and kept in storage in an un-named Federal facility. Since Liberty Island is Federal property, Congress is not required to vote on this measure. The Statue of Liberty was a gift from France and was installed on the Island in 1886. However the removal was later discovered to be ‘Fake News’, and in fact the measure only authorizes the wording on Lady Liberty’s book to be changed from the original text to President Trumps slogan “America First”. Work on the Statue to be completed by the end of 2018.

texsize

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Oct 23, 2015
Media
so-cal
Parrots
1 YNA (Bingo)
1 OWA (Plumas R.I.P.)
1 RLA (Pacho R.I.P.)
2 GCA(Luna,Merlin) The Twins
1 Congo AG (Bella)
5 Cockatiels
Very well done video, LOL

I know we are not supposed to be political here and if the moderators feel this is inappropriate feel free to remove it.

I might be wrong but from what I remember of history "America First" was a movement at the beginning of WWII to keep the USA out of the war. It was considered "isolationist".
I read a lot of SCI-FI and there are any number of books that have the USA staying out of WWII because of this movment and that allows Germany to develop "The Bomb" before anyone else. Write your own ending.....

OP
davefv92c

davefv92c

Banned
Banned
Nov 29, 2016
comedy,satire.
if you liked that one this one will bring you to tears of laughter at
least it did me.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELD2AwFN9Nc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELD2AwFN9Nc[/ame]

Most Reactions