Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
I just can't wait to see the dragons all grown up....loving it!!!

OP
Roxy_9_2011

Roxy_9_2011

Feb 3, 2012
Media
Albums
Michigan
Parrots
Roxy-Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure, Zeus-Turquoise conure, Carlos- YN Amazon & Jazz- GW macaw
Anyone see there were a male/female eclectus and some kind of cockatoo during tonight's episode? :)

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
I did!!!! It was a sulphur crested I think...it was showing for only a short period.

solobaby

Jul 14, 2011
Parrots
Solo(indian ringneck)-Marley(green cheek conure)- Dobby (cockatiel)
i'm about to start watching it from season 1 - i'm a bit slow

Customcasket

Aug 24, 2011
Media
New Jersey
Parrots
Female Dusky Conure (Kayak) Female Sun Conure (Carlisle) Female Budgie (Meister) Male Budgie (Spooky Burd)
i'm about to start watching it from season 1 - i'm a bit slow

Nothing wrong with being slow! The best way to enjoy a show, especially a show like this, is to start from the very first episode. It's an amazing show so far.

OP
Roxy_9_2011

Roxy_9_2011

Feb 3, 2012
Media
Albums
Michigan
Parrots
Roxy-Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure, Zeus-Turquoise conure, Carlos- YN Amazon & Jazz- GW macaw
OMG!! Just finished watching the season finale...I CANNOT wait 10 months for the next season, ARRRRGGGGH!

amysaviary

Dec 16, 2011
Chambersburg PA
Parrots
African Grey-Kenya
Blue and Gold- Baby
Jenday Conure- Izzy
Hahns Macaw- Derby
Cockatiel- Lemon
Senegal-Dylan

I breed, Sun, Green Cheek, Black Capped and Crimson Bellied Conures. Also IRN's
SO SAD IT IS OVER! I don't want to wait till next year!!!

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
I'm very sad it's over too..... :(

I do like what the dragons did to the undying....That was really awesome!!!!

Customcasket

Aug 24, 2011
Media
New Jersey
Parrots
Female Dusky Conure (Kayak) Female Sun Conure (Carlisle) Female Budgie (Meister) Male Budgie (Spooky Burd)
OMG!! Just finished watching the season finale...I CANNOT wait 10 months for the next season, ARRRRGGGGH!

UGGGGGGGGH! I didn't realize it was going to be that far out :'( I'm sad, I have no more shows to watch. I always watch CSI, House, and Game of Thrones. No more House next season, CSI is getting really bad (and if Nick left for good I'm sooooooooo not watching next season.), and now Game of Thrones is done until next season! Maybe I'll make my brother re-watch all the episodes with me.

I need to find a show to occupy my time this summer. I'm almost done reading all the A Song of Ice and Fire books so I won't even have them to get my Game of Thrones fix. Last summer I rewatched the entire series of Red Dwarf, 21 Jump Street, and most of Battlestar Galactica

Joeyx

Mar 15, 2012
Parrots
Birdie (BFA), Cloud (Lovebird)
omg that final scene in the snowy mountains did my head in. i can't wait for season 3 ugh!

OP
Roxy_9_2011

Roxy_9_2011

Feb 3, 2012
Media
Albums
Michigan
Parrots
UGGGGGGGGH! I didn't realize it was going to be that far out :'( I'm sad, I have no more shows to watch. I always watch CSI, House, and Game of Thrones. No more House next season, CSI is getting really bad (and if Nick left for good I'm sooooooooo not watching next season.), and now Game of Thrones is done until next season! Maybe I'll make my brother re-watch all the episodes with me.

I agree about CSI. I have remained an avid watcher, but if Nick leaves I'm done! I also have nothing to watch over the summer....but I did recently get into Big Bang Theory and I will try to watch their past seasons to be caught up this fall.

Customcasket

Aug 24, 2011
Media
New Jersey
Parrots
Oh yes! I've discovered Big Bang Theory as well! It's quite funny. I catch reruns on tv all the time. I'll have to watch from episode one through the end of the most recent season to start in the fall. I always thought it looked so dumb until I was bored one day and there wasn't anything else on.

I'm almost done the 4th GoT book. I just have to reread number 5 and I'll be totally done with them :(

tinabobina

Jun 6, 2012
Middletown, CT
Parrots
Green Cheek Conure (yellow sided)
Loved Season 1 but we no longer have HBO so I havent seen any of season 2. :( Was gonna have to wait for it to hit dvd or something. What site can you watch it on?

Most Reactions

Latest posts