Getting my Dream Bird!!

OP
Bright Star

Bright Star

May 28, 2011
Colorado
Parrots
Keats (budgie) born Feb. 18, 2011, and Raphael (budgie) adopted July 3, 2011. Finn, a Brown-Head Poicephalus, born January 4, 2010, has also joined the family!
A boing is a cotton rope perch that hangs and cascades down, usually with a bell and/or toys attached at various places. There are large boings that can be hung from the ceiling as a play area and smaller ones that fit in large cages. I may end up hanging ours :)

BirdieNumNum

Oct 19, 2011
NY/NJ
Parrots
1 Pineapple GCC
2 Cockatiels
2 Budgies
Ohh Brown Headeds are one of my most wanted birdies!! But you're right in that they are so rare :(. I haven't seen any at all! I saw a Meyer's on Petfinder at an Animal Shelter in my state a long time ago, only $140 adoption fee but I decided against getting her for some reason. I was having a hard time deciding what kind of bird I wanted. Now I regret it :(.

Your little baby is the most adorable thing I have ever seen! His/her picture seriously made my day :). Be sure to post lots more I would love to see them!!

Last edited:

BirdieNumNum

Oct 19, 2011
NY/NJ
Parrots
1 Pineapple GCC
2 Cockatiels
2 Budgies
Oops sorry for bringing back a kind of old thread.. I just saw that the last post was 10-18 so I thought I would tell you how much I love Finn :). I just went and found his photo album! I am sooo jealous that you get to have that bundle of cuteness and I don't!!

osnyder

Sep 26, 2011
Philadelphia
Parrots
Stitch the Blue Crown Conure
I somehow never read this thread either and had to give my own congrats for you and that adorable Poi! So fluffy and sweet!

Most Reactions

Latest posts