Grapevine Wreath Swing

Phlox

Jun 16, 2014
There are wild grapevines that grow up the side of my house...and every year they fall off and grow up again. So this year, I pulled some off and made this. I think I might make a few more and store them for the winter!

Iris says its delish.

DSCN0474_zpsec6dc8de.jpg

Archer and Phlox testing.

DSCN0479_zps3b99de0d.jpg

Bird tested and approved.

DSCN0478_zps34b619a1.jpg

Yup.

DSCN0483_zpsd4ae1226.jpg

Selestine

Jun 18, 2013
Glendale, AZ
Parrots
My beautiful SI Eclectus Zephyr and my handsome B&G macaw Vandal, daughter's Sun Conure Loki and son's GCC Blaze
Oh, that looks so amazing and fun! Now I wish I had grapevines ;-;

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Love it! You did a great job weaving that into a wreath. Looks like Archer and Phlox took right to the new swing. Why isn't Iris on there though? Looks like the conures have made room for her and everything:D

Selestine

Jun 18, 2013
Glendale, AZ
Parrots
My beautiful SI Eclectus Zephyr and my handsome B&G macaw Vandal, daughter's Sun Conure Loki and son's GCC Blaze
Hehe in that third picture it does look like the conures are telling her to come on over.

OP
P

Phlox

Jun 16, 2014
They wouldn't mind...but she's totally afraid of them. ;)

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
They wouldn't mind...but she's totally afraid of them. ;)

Bwhahahaha! Iris is bigger than the both of them combined and she's scared of them?! Awwww....what a gentle sweetheart she is! I hope she warms up to her feathered friends soon. They definitely look like they're saying "there room for 3 here".

thekarens

Sep 29, 2013
Don't feel bad Iris. Zoe is afraid of pomegranate with the skin on.

Great job on the wreaths! My linnies would love them.

OP
P

Phlox

Jun 16, 2014
Iris is afraid of pomegranate in general. She likes...peas? She'll get there. :)

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
I love your wreath and those photos are so sweet. Iris looks curious at least, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they become good friends.

Most Reactions