Guess the Age of Alexandrine

Salvador

May 19, 2015
Parrots
Alexandrine
Hi Friends,

This is my Alexandrine named Sonu (not sure of the sex). I got it in February this year and was told by the guy at the store that it was 4 months old.

I am posting its pictures when i got him/her & want to know your opinion as to what age does it seem to be in these pictures as i doubt if it really was 4 months old that time.

It was still on formula and gradually started to take solid food in the same week.. it had full feathers and was able to take straight flights only to crash land... used to nod its head when hungry and had that cute baby voice with full black eyes

Please help me guess the right age for it.

salvador-albums-sonu-picture14807-sonu-few-days-home.png

salvador-albums-sonu-picture14757-sonu-s-first-day-home.jpg

OP
Salvador

Salvador

May 19, 2015
Parrots
Alexandrine
anyone?????????????????????????????

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
What a little cutie you have there! Do you think Sonu was younger than four months? I don't think you'll be able to get much closer, guessing the age from photos isn't going to be very accurate.

OP
Salvador

Salvador

May 19, 2015
Parrots
Alexandrine
Thankyou :) :)
I am not really sure, this was my first time experince raising a baby bird so dont know what age sonu would have been...now he/she is a sweet heart.. Right now flying in and out and palying...
There are many experienced people here so tot of asking here to atleast have a better idea of sonu's age..

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
You asked for a 'guess', so I shall give you one.

Looking at the photos you posted when you first got your baby, I'd say he/she was between 6-8 weeks in those pictures. Remember, that's JUST a guess. ;)

OP
Salvador

Salvador

May 19, 2015
Parrots
Alexandrine
Sory for late reply... Thanku everyone :)

Most Reactions