Half Way There

OutlawedSpirit

Apr 12, 2016
Northern Illinois, USA
Parrots
Bo - DYH ~ Gus - CAG ~ Twitch - Linnie ~ Apple - Pineapple GCC ~ Goliath - Quaker ~ Squish - Peach face Lovebird
My bird room is sort of half way done. My wife's aunt's stuff is still taking up half of the room, but she isn't staying here right now, and should be coming to get what is here in the next week or so. I moved enough to get Tiki and Chicken in there. I'm hoping with them being in there, for one Tiki is still in a quieter area of the house, which he seems to prefer. For another, I'm hoping if I get Chicken on a more natural sleep pattern, maybe she'll be a little less grouchy. I know she does not get enough sleep being in the living room, especially when my wife, who works third shift, has off work, because she is up most of the night.

All that is really left to do to finish it off is to wait until the rest of her aunt's stuff is out of there, and for this current clutch of babies to hatch and be old enough to pull from the nest. I am not going to move my breeders while they are sitting on eggs or babies. There is not an immediate need to move them, so I don't see the point in stressing them unnecessarily.

I'm just so excited, I've only been telling my wife I have wanted to use the spare bedroom as a bird room since we moved here almost 4 years ago, and she has now finally given in. WIN!

Most Reactions

Latest posts