Hamilton the HAM!

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
So after disease tests, vet visit, parasite checks, and quarantine, Hamilton and Madison get to have some flock time. I set them on the children's cube I use as one of my play stands, and Hamilton absolutely lets loose! "Hello" "tickle tickle tickle tickle" kissing sounds, and 3 different kinds of whistles!

Madison is still an extremely nervous bird but is calming down slowly but surely, and is already allowing new feathers to grow in!

We are so in love with them already :) they are both very respectful of other birds and seem to have no problem sharing space. Kaleo got his feathers in a bunch over having to share his humans but he calmed down pretty quickly when he couldn't get a very strong reaction out of the newcomers
:)

Now if you will excuse me, none of my birds are potty trained and I need to go scrub poo off of every single surface in my house...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
SilverSage

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Aaaaa, the real reason most of us have Parrots. We do not have a life other than the on-going care of our Parrots. After all, with Parrots you always have someone that Lovers You! OK, likes you, well kind of.

Great video!

OP
SilverSage

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Is the sound working for you guys? It isn't for me when I play it for here, but it works on the original video from my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
OMG that is so preciously sweet. Gotta love that charming pose that goes along with the smoochies... kind of a birdy version of blowing kisses.

Most Reactions

Latest posts