Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Parrot Forums Family,
please join me in celebrating the
8th PF anniversary for our dear friend, Steven! (SailBoat)
anniversary-8-2.gif

Steven's vast knowledge, experience,
and desire to help members, both new and old,
is so greatly appreciated!
leonardo-dicaprio (1).gif

Steven, as you so often say, cheers, good friend!

@SailBoat

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Happy Happy Happy 8th PF Anniversary, Uncle Sailboat!! Thank you for your kindness, your wisdom and for the pleasure of your esteemed company that makes PF the best little corner of the interweb for us bird people! Enjoy, good friend!! 💖

center]

Last edited:

ravvlet

Jun 25, 2019
Seattle WA
Parrots
Kirby - OWA, 33yrs old (2019-)
Broccoli - Dusky Conure - 3?mo old (July 2023 -)
~~~
(Rehomed) Sammy - YNA, 45 yrs old (2022-2023)
(RIP) Cricket - Cockatiel (2019-2022)
Happiest anniversary, and we hope many more to come! Thank you for all you do for amazon parrots; if Kirby could type he’d be thanking you too!

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Amen, Amen, Amen! Happy anniversary, 'Boats! You know one of the great things about boards such as this is that contributions of really essential, super advice can live on long after the member becomes less active, for what ever reason. We are extremely lucky to have not only your great advice and information live on for all members, but to have you as a lively present day contributor. I for one are deeply in your debt and I look forward to many more years of being counted among your biggest fans and hopefully friends.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
A deeply felt Thank You to each of you, My Good Friends!!

Your kind words are heartwarming and a joy to behold!!

I came to ParrotForum nearing a decade ago. One of my goals was to take as much of what I have learn and been taught by Amazon, placing them in a Sticky Thread that would support Amazons' long into the future! What I had found was not only did it do that, but it also became a support for other Parrots!

One of the delights in providing that Thread (at the top of the Amazon Forum) is that the vast majority of it remains important now and will into the future.

Again, a hearty Thank You to each of you. Know that your being here is important to me and our many members, Thank You for what you do, as well!

Last edited:

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Happy 8th Anniversary, my Dear Friend!
depositphotos_132260936-stock-illustration-happy-8th-anniversary-celebration.jpg

Due to the generosity of all the time you've spent helping others and creating that magnificent Amazon thread, thousands of birds of all species have better lives, as do we humans who love them.

196916893.jpg

Sending you much love and deep appreciation for your friendship.

E0B865F5-E0FC-40FB-84E7-B1FBCCA470EF_600x600.jpg

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
Boatsie, that was a good party, but what other ones did I miss in my medically-induced hiatus?
I demand re-enactments, with Diet Dr. Pepper and cheese pizza and melodic Amazonian caterwauling!

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
You demand to see; reenactments!!!

Well, the Melodic Amazonian Caterwauling events is likely to be postponed to Late Spring as near all the participants are busy preparing for the Start of the all important Hormonal Season, which demands their very best Feathering, which is set to begin near anytime. None of them are likely going to be willing to risk not being spectacular - plumage wise!

But, the Rum Run just finished-up and as a result the Vaults are overflowing with the Admirals Very Finest and hence ready. This year's harvest of the Corn Which Pops is just concluding and we are a couple of weeks from having the freshest and best Corn Which Pops available. So, that event has a 'very soon' date offered.

The infamous "Diet Dr. Pepper" Gala has many staring at each other attempting to even remember that long weekend's events as there seems to be many that are choosing not to remember or told by their Hens, not to remember that gathering. Although, there is general agreement regarding the cheese pizza event, all though not much had been commented upon.

Planning is underway.

Last edited:

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
You demand to see; reenactments!!!

Well, the Melodic Amazonian Caterwauling events is likely to be postponed to Late Spring as near all the participants are busy preparing for the Start of the all important Hormonal Season, which demands their very best Feathering, which is set to begin near anytime. None of them are likely going to be willing to risk not being spectacular - plumage wise!

But, the Rum Run just finished-up and as a result the Vaults are overflowing with the Admirals Very Finest and hence ready. This year's harvest of the Corn Which Pops is just concluding and we are a couple of weeks from having the freshest and best Corn Which Pops available. So, that event has a 'very soon' date offered.

The infamous "Diet Dr. Pepper" Gala has many staring at each other attempting to even remember that long weekend's events as there seems to be many that are choosing not to remember or told by their Hens, not to remember that gathering. Although, there is general agreement regarding the cheese pizza event, all though not much had been commented upon.

Planning is underway.
I'm all caught up!
The Amazon Life is the Good Life, eh?

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Its a big World and there is a slight chance that there maybe something out there that could be near, but Yaaa, Amazon Life is a joy to be part of!! After all, there is never a dull moment!

Last edited:

Most Reactions