Happy Birthday Boysmom

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
Happy Birthday Heather!....here's to a great day!!

ruffledfeathers

Aug 23, 2012
Media
NJ
Parrots
Gilbert Oliver, Blue Crown Conure; Georgie, Sun Conure (2/8/01-8/8/12) RIP little girl; Percy, budgie 1993-1999. RIP Pepito-spanish timbrado canary
Happy birthday!!! :)

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Happy Birthday!

Boysmom

Nov 17, 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
Parrots
Ruby- Solomans Island Grand Eclectus ***
Flora- Panama Amazon
Thanks everyone ! I turned 21 again- LOL . I spent the day packing and cuddling with my birdie girls. I fly up to Connecticut tomorrow for a few days of spoiling my precious grand daughter Violet. I haven't seen my son since he shipped out in May to the Navy, so it is a wonderful birthday gift that he sent me tickets to visit with them.

I fly from Connecticut to New Orleans to meet up with the rest of my family for Christmas. We have wonderful family there that we adopted while my son was filming a movie in NOLA, and we can't wait to spend the holiday with them. Oh, and eat ourselves senseless on all the delectables that fine city has to offer.

Merry Christmas to everyone here, as I won't be back on till after the holiday.

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
Have fun on your holiday visits!!!!!! 21 again? Lucky you!!!! :p

chadwick

Nov 7, 2011
Parrots
Yellow Collared Macaw
Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a great day!!

Echo

Dec 7, 2009
USA
Parrots
Green Cheek Conures, Crimson Conures, CAG, Pionus, Budgies, Goffin Cockatoo
Happy Birthday!!

Most Reactions

Latest posts