Happy birthday Salty, party at 8

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
CRAP! I used to have Skype but now I don't have a camera :eek: sighhhhh...well hope EVERYONE who attended Saltys Special Day had a blast!
Salty?? Amy and I and BB were there in spirit buddy!

Jim

OP
wrench13

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
So if I missed anyone, thank you very much for recognizing Salty's birthday, which is really more about recognizing the work and love we put into keeping this marvelous,
loving, smart but stubborn little life as fulfilled as we can. LOL, I think by the end of the day, between Geri spoiling him all day, me coming home a bit early and playing with him and giving neck massages and scratchies pretty much til dinner time, special dinner, being allowed onto the dinner table, having birthday cake ( which he actually hated and wanted to eat the candle), a good training session ( yes, training MUST continue ), getting a new toy that he loves, and then the Skype party, I THINK he realized it was a special day for him. Thank you all again.

"THANK ALL YOU SWABS OUT THERE" from Salty, cabin bird on the HELLION, formerly HMS HELLION
wrench13-albums-salty-pics-picture16825-pet-o-day-1.jpg

I will help anyone who wants to have a Skype party for their birdies, now that we figured out how the have multiple people in on the video chat.

What a great group of parrot owners we have here, you should all be very proud of yourselves. There is no other board online for parrots, like the PARROT FORUMS !

Last edited:

Most Reactions