Happy Birthday Tab!!! (tab_xo)

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
Happy birthday!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day and this new year brings you many new and exciting things!! :D

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Enjoy your special day, Sweet Girl! I hope the New Year brings you joy and success!

Sunset_Chaser

Sep 25, 2014
Minnesota
Parrots
Bella (B&G Macaw)
2 Yellow Naped Amazons,
8 Lovebirds,
2 Green Cheeks,
2 Sun Conures,
2 Indian Ringnecks,
2 Quakers
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Dear Tab, Happy Birthday to you!

Have a good one!

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Happy birthday! Hope you have a great day:D

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Happy Birthday Tab! I hope you have a fantastic day:)

Bundiibird

Mar 9, 2013
Rockhampton, Qld, Australia
Parrots
Bundiibird - Alex - hatched 31/08/09
& Millie - BFA - hatched 29/10/14 & Willow - CAG - hatched 30/10/19
Happy birthday Tab. Hope you have a fabulous day with Fargo, the K's and your fam bam. :D

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TAB!!!!! (AKA: Robin, Waffle, Tablet, Watson, Sunshine, etc...)

Happy 20th, my dear friend! When we first "met" months ago, I never imagined we'd become as close as we have. I'm so thankful for a friend like you, quirks and all, and I hope this special day, and the New Year (It's January 1st in Australia, folks!) it brings, is filled with all of the love, laughter and joy that you so richly deserve.

I'm so proud of you, and all that you've accomplished in the past year. Rock on, baby! The world has only just begun to open for you. ;)

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fargo- Blue and Gold Macaw
Aw! Thank you all very much :)

Finallyyyyy 20... Although I am sure people are still going to think I am 15... Smh.

My parents are away on holidays at the moment, so it is just me and my brother home alone!

Nothing exciting happening.. I will just be studying and riding like usual!

Thanks again ^_^

OP
J

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Gees....you're getting old. :54:

I voluntarily turn around to offer you my behind now. ;) :smile015:

Happy Birthday again!!! We need some Facetime already!!!

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Happy Birthday, you're my hero.

Most Reactions