Happy Birthday Terry57!!!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
:smile054: Happy Birthday Terry57!!! :smile054:

Happy-Birthday-Wallpapers-.jpg

7c913a4759ab62da91b142dcf7ed944d.jpg

Last edited:

Tami2

Aug 18, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Levi - 6 yr old CAG

DOH-4/2/2016
:heart: Happy Birthday my Friend :smile054:
Hope your day is as special as you. :heart:

Inger

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
Bumble - Pacific (or Celestial) Parrotlet hatched 02/19/17
Oh happy happy birthday!! [emoji512][emoji323][emoji322][emoji320][emoji324]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
Every now and then, the Rb gets it RIGHT!

V6KJ9H6.jpg

Happy birthday, Terry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As you so well know! A Birthday, this time of year is both filled with the joy of Christmas Angles, and finding out early, who the cheap friends and family members are with the 'Famous' Birthday and Christmas combo Gift! :D

Warm Feather Hugs and a Very Happy Birthday!!!

Apr 3, 2013
MD, USA
Happy birthday Terry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Thank you all so much! Your kind birthday wishes made my day!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TERRY BLOSSOM!!!

To celebrate this momentous occasion, every bird you've ever rescued took flight to greet the dawn!
flockofbirds.jpg

Negan came to shut that... stuff down, but even he had to make an exception for this birthday!
the-walking-dead-810x610.jpg
[

(Yep, I worked your boy into your birthday message! Lol!)

Wishing you a wonderful birthday, my dear friend. You deserve it for all of the lives you've touched over the years, feathered, furry and otherwise. Enjoy!​

Carl_Power

Oct 3, 2017
England
Parrots
Quaker Parrot
Awww sorry i missed this i was so busy yesterday. I hope your day was as lovely as you are Terry xx

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Happy birthday! belated!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Awww, thank you all soo much! I can't tell you how touched I am by the messages:)

Stephen, yours made me tear up, then crack up!

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Happy Birthday Bestie!
Wishing you a magical extended Birthday celebration!
Thank you for all you do for the winged wonders!!!​

Most Reactions