Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Two days of celebrations, this is an idea I can get behind! Thank you for the extra day:)

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hi Terry, what kind of parrot is Psyche?

She is a Blue-Throated Conure:)
I had seen her and Eros posted for sale multiple times on Kijiji, always by someone different, and each time hurt my heart a little more. The last time they were advertised, I reached out to the woman who currently had them and went to meet them. They were being fed well, and had lots of toys, but she had cats that were constantly chasing them around and laying on their cage. She had gotten several pairs of birds to breed to make extra money and was in way over her head and was selling all her pairs.
We brought them home and I am happy to say that their endless Kijiji journey is over:)

They are funny birds, when I sing they both stop what they're doing and dance, banging their heads into whatever they're standing on.
I don't blame them, I think my husband wants to bang his head when he hear me singing as well to make it stop..lol.

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
Happy "bird-lated" Birthday Dear Terry! :40: Just saw this thread :eek:

Jim...Amy..and The Beebs

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
The first time I met Terry57 she was like um...I'm editing your post. The second time I met Terry she was like um I'm editing your post...the third time I met terry she was like um....I'm editing your post...long story short (too late)...........the 47th time I met terry she was like um I'm editing your post.....

AND EVERY-TIME IT WAS AN IMPROVEMENT....OR A WAY TO NOT BE BANNED.

So I love Terry57! AND I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT!!!!! I love him in a way that some would not approve...;but I cannot let my love of her go un-acknowledged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also like happy birthday. :gcc: Free conure.

Last edited:

Most Reactions