Happy Birthday To (Jersey)Wendy!!

Selestine

Jun 18, 2013
Glendale, AZ
Parrots
My beautiful SI Eclectus Zephyr and my handsome B&G macaw Vandal, daughter's Sun Conure Loki and son's GCC Blaze
Happy birthday!!!

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
Happy Birthday To You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Dearrrrrr Wendyyyyyyyy......

:57::35::07::11poke:

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Happy Birthday, Dear Wendy! Sorry I'm late to this party! Hope you had an amazing day, my friend.

Timothy

Aug 16, 2014
Port Richey, Florida
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw [Maya] // Sun Conure Baby [Zippo] // 2 Lovebirds [Nibblet & Nellie]
Happy Birthday :) remember, bird huffing makes you grow younger. :D

veimar

Feb 5, 2014
Chicago, IL
Parrots
gcc Parry; lovebird Coco; 3 budgies (Tesla, Franky and Cesar); cockatiel Murzik, red rump parakeet girl Onyx
Happy Belated!!!! <3

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Happy Birthday. .hoping you had a great day. I need to send you some perches for your B day. PM sometime. BTW i owe you.

Last edited:

labell

Feb 17, 2014
East
You know the reason why but I am still sorry my wishes are belated.:(
I hope you had a wonderful day dear friend!!:D

dskidd

Dec 6, 2012
Parrots
Eliza -- Black Headed Caique
Henry -- White-Bellied Caique
hI wENnDy: wE wAnt 2 WisH U a VeRry hApPy bUrtHdAy! nO mORe FaKe Ids fOr U, rItE?!

AlL oUr bEst wIsHEs,

eLiZa aNd hEnRy

Ps PlEezE sEnd aNy lEfTovEr CaKe aNd IcE CrEem tO uS, oKaY?

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
I want to thank each and every one of you SO much!!! :)

I truly had a wonderful day on Wednesday, but the BEST present I received on Tuesday, when my oldest son called from California to tell me he'll be home for Christmas this year. He's in the service, so he can't always come home when he 'wants to'. :D

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Ah, Wendy! I'm so happy for you, love! That is an amazing gift! And very much deserved, my friend.

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Second and third best present:

My youngest is home for the weekend, and his GF gave me a painting she made for me: :D

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Whaaaaaaaaaat?!? THAT is a wicked painting!!! Absolutely breathtaking! She doesn't know me from a hole in the ground, but tell her I think she's VERY talented!

Kalidasa

May 8, 2013
Media
Michigan
Parrots
1 green cheek conure (Kumar)
2 male budgies (Charlie and Diego)
Happy b-day Wendy! Love that painting! It would look so good in an orangy/coppery frame....or red. :)

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Second and third best present:

My youngest is home for the weekend, and his GF gave me a painting she made for me: :D

Wow, that's pretty nice.I like that.

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
To
My most dearest friend Wendy

bday14.gif

I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.
A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.
May your birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter, love, and cheer.
Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.
May the best of your past be the worst of your future.
Happy Birthday to someone who is forever young.
May your special day be filled with memories and flowers, friendship and happy hours.
Have a wonderful day and fabulous year.
You’re older today than yesterday but younger than tomorrow

Lots of love
Antoinette
Steven & Sean
Mishka & Ringo

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Wendy, that painting is absolutely gorgeous! She is so very talented:) Did you cry when she gave it to you?

ruffledfeathers

Aug 23, 2012
Media
NJ
Parrots
Gilbert Oliver, Blue Crown Conure; Georgie, Sun Conure (2/8/01-8/8/12) RIP little girl; Percy, budgie 1993-1999. RIP Pepito-spanish timbrado canary
Wendy--so sorry I missed this!! Happy Belated! I meant to log in and specifically look for this post (I did remember your bday was early October--silly, but I remember because my dog is 10/3 and I am 10/10) I have barely been logged in here for more than a few seconds here and there.

Wishing you a happy, healthy and fun 'new year'!
From Patti & Gilbert (and the doggies too)

Echo

Dec 7, 2009
USA
Parrots
Green Cheek Conures, Crimson Conures, CAG, Pionus, Budgies, Goffin Cockatoo
Happy Belated Birthday!!

Most Reactions