Happy Thanksgiving

StephenAndKyleigh

Jul 29, 2015
Dallas, TX
Parrots
Kyleigh, B&G Macaw -
Peanut, Yellow Collar Mini Macaw -
Aaliyah, Green Wing Macaw
So we had turducken this year. It's pretty much become a family favorite over the years. And then the typical foods...

Kyleigh and West were the side shows for us. She got passed along to everybody lol.

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
I've never even seen a Turducken at the store. I know it's a chicken inside a duck inside a turkey, but where do you go to get one? Is it boneless so that you could cut right through the layers of the different meats?

Aquila

Nov 19, 2012
Philadelphia
Parrots
Sydney - Blue Front Amazon
Gonzo - Congo African Grey
Willow - Cockatiel
RIP:
Snowy, Ivy, Kiwi, Ghost - Parakeets
Berry - Cinnamon GCC
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

I spent mine down the shore with the family, which might be our last there, as they're planning to sell the property, but, it was good to be with family again, and I can't wait to eat my leftovers!

I'll be cooking a birdie thanksgiving in a few days when I cook my turkey at home!

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
I hope everyone enjoyed the day! I've enjoyed reading this thread.

Wendy, thanks for the thread and happy wishes. A very special Thank You is in order for your wonderful Fids. I loved the videos. Poor Ziva looked heartbroken as she begged Hunter for a scrap. I giggled because I know Ziva got special treats too, even if it wasn't the turkey bones she was hoping for.

I've laughed MAO when I've heard you threaten the Big Macs with an inside view of the microwave, I'm sorry to break it to you, Dear Wendy, but I don't think they are taking you seriously. Very happy, healthy birds, it shows!

Scott, this has been the worst hormone season yet for Poppy. My other birds have had the typical symptoms. Sweet Pea, my cockatiel has had a very long molt, she still looks shabby.

Most Reactions

Latest posts