Has Anyone Seen This Website?

EllenD

Aug 20, 2016
State College, PA
Parrots
Senegal Parrot named "Kane"; Yellow-Sided Green Cheek Conure named "Bowie"; Blue Quaker Parrot named "Lita Ford"; Cockatiel named "Duff"; 8 American/English Budgie Hybrids; Ringneck Dove named "Dylan"
I person I work with at the rescue pointed this website out to me, and asked if it was a scam or not...I told him it had to be a scam, though it looks like private-party sales of birds, like they're inanimate-objects I might add, something seems horribly wrong here. I guess this is a warning if nothing else...

CUTE PARROTS ? Home Of Cuteness

itzjbean

Jan 27, 2017
Media
Iowa, USA
Parrots
2 cockatiels
I took a look and I agree, something looks very off, prices are all slashed like 40% or more. I wouldn't trust it...

Owlet

Oct 27, 2016
Colorado
Parrots
Lincoln (Eclectus), Apollo (Cockatiel), Aster (GCC)
tried to go to the site and just got a ton of spam/virus ads

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Nothing came up on ripoff report or the BBB but I did a DNS whois

looks like it's out of greenwich village colorado 80111

the website says california, now the the tracerout doesn't go near there but it could meant the jupiter thing is from there.

I....would be sceptacle. Trade emails at first for more pictures of the bird you want and a time stamp etc.

Attachments

• a.PNG
    a.PNG
    18.7 KB · Views: 88
  • b.PNG
    b.PNG
    43.7 KB · Views: 78
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 80

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
I mean the owner has a gmail account....it's not a real business, and the volume he's offering....it would have to be a real business.

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
The presentation looks too good to be true, sort of glib with "discount" pricing. Scroll to the bottom of site and enlarge map; note they claim to reside on Storey Ave, no street number. Enlarge map, click to portray satellite image. Appears to be a street with single-family homes with little property, none seem to have outdoor aviaries. All those birds indoors??????

LordTriggs

May 11, 2017
Surrey, UK
Parrots
Rio (Yellow sided conure) sadly no longer with us
just tried tracing the history of some of the images and they all appear to only come from that website

those prices though all look too good to be true

texsize

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Oct 23, 2015
Media
so-cal
Parrots
1 YNA (Bingo)
1 OWA (Plumas R.I.P.)
1 RLA (Pacho R.I.P.)
2 GCA(Luna,Merlin) The Twins