Having a great time sitting up late :)

Betrisher

Jun 3, 2013
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Parrots
Dominic: Galah(RIP: 1981-2018); The Lovies: Four Blue Masked Lovebirds; Barney and Madge (The Beaks): Alexandrines; Miss Rosetta Stone: Little Corella
It's nearly 4am. I've been sitting here watching re-runs of Judge Judy and getting the bits ready for my next quilt. This means I have to take 2" pieces of fabric and baste them onto little diamond-shaped bits of paper. Once they're all done (all 320 of them), I will hand-stitch them together and turn them into a quilt. Why I'm so happy is that I've only got six more pieces to baste and then I get to start stitching. I might have a couple hours sleep first, though. Yawn! :) :) :)

PS. My dear old doggie is obviously dreaming about chasing rabbits or cats. She's twitching in her sleep and barks every now and again. Sadly, she can't really run any more because of arthritis in her hips. I'm so glad she can still dream about it, though. Happy hunting, Miss Alice! :)

Kalidasa

May 8, 2013
Media
Michigan
Parrots
1 green cheek conure (Kumar)
2 male budgies (Charlie and Diego)
Lol I keep forgetting the time differences, it's almost noon here and I'll be leaving for work in about 1/2 hour. You're going to be toast tomorrow :) well, I would be anyway.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I am exhausted just thinking about all the work you have done! Hope you were able to get at least a little sleep before starting the next step:)

Most Reactions