Hello all,

Semperfimom

Oct 10, 2015
Western NY
Parrots
Green cheek conure, Hahns macaw
Hello everyone, new here going to search for lots of wisdom while i'm here. I've had my Gcc Gunny for a year now, he just turned a year last month, he's such a character and we enjoy him so much, our new fid comes to us in about a week or so, she's being weaned right now, Gracie is a Hahns Macaw so we can't wait to get working with her, to many distraction at the bird store, but at least she will know me when she comes home. Can't wait to read about everyones fids thanks for letting me in
Julie

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
Welcome! We are excited to see pictures and hear more about your babies!

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Hello Julie, Welcome to the forums, and a warm welcome to Gunny and Gracie! Love the names!

GreyNickels

Oct 4, 2015
NY
Parrots
Verdi - Green Cheek Conure
Pippi - Congo African Grey
Hello! I see you're in WNY? Are you getting her from Rochester?

And welcome from one newb in WNY to another. Although I'd be compelled to used the phrase "Aim High" not Semper Fi ;)

OP
S

Semperfimom

Oct 10, 2015
Western NY
Parrots
Green cheek conure, Hahns macaw
Yes I am grey nickels, from birds unlimited, they have been great, are you from Rochester? I'm outside of the city, but been in this are many years.
thanks for the welcome
Julie

Most Reactions