Hello everyone! Newbie here... :-)

LordFranzG

Apr 9, 2017
Media
Lived in Thailand for 7 years. Currently in the Ph
Parrots
1 African Grey, 2 Indian Ringnecks, 1 Sun Conure, 1 Cockatiel, 7 African Lovebirds, 2 Budgies
Hello Members,

I'm Franz and I'm new member here... I'm an interior designer who currently owns:

1 CAG - Zoe (Adopted)
1 Sun Conure - Maverick (still hand feeding)
1 Cockatiel - Ziggy (Adopted)
2 Indian Ringnecks - Sebastian and Chanel (so in love with each other)
2 Budgies - Tom and Jerry (silly bros)
7 African Lovebirds (3 pairs and a baby) - Bowie, Ellie and an unnamed 1 week old baby. Oli and Ari. Miles and Peaches. (All adopted)

Looking forward to hearing from you all, to getting my questions answered and to hopefully share my knowledge about my feathered friends. :orange:

Cheers!
LordFranzG

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome to the forum, Franz! Thanks for a great introduction and pics of your flock. You definitely have a great selection of companions.

OP
LordFranzG

LordFranzG

Apr 9, 2017
Media
Parrots
1 African Grey, 2 Indian Ringnecks, 1 Sun Conure, 1 Cockatiel, 7 African Lovebirds, 2 Budgies
Thank you, Scott! Unfortunately, since I haven't explored the gallery settings much, my photos are all sideways! Haha once I get that sorted, I will post more photos of the other flock members. Or maybe I should just start shooting in landscape rather than portrait. :04:

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Welcome to Parrot Forums!

Look forward to hearing of your experiences with all your Parrots.

FYI: If you have any plans on coming to the USA at some time in the future to live here. Assure that you are well aware of the limits on the number of Parrots that an individual can bring into the USA as pets. The process 'may' require lineage information, so you 'may' need to have records of purchase. You will need Vet care information and that will include some very specific Vet examinations and testings. Better to be gathering that information early then being pressed to gather it all in the months prior to your travel.

Again, welcome to Parrot Forums!

OP
LordFranzG

LordFranzG

Apr 9, 2017
Media
Parrots
Welcome to Parrot Forums!

Look forward to hearing of your experiences with all your Parrots.

FYI: If you have any plans on coming to the USA at some time in the future to live here. Assure that you are well aware of the limits on the number of Parrots that an individual can bring into the USA as pets. The process 'may' require lineage information, so you 'may' need to have records of purchase. You will need Vet care information and that will include some very specific Vet examinations and testings. Better to be gathering that information early then being pressed to gather it all in the months prior to your travel.

Again, welcome to Parrot Forums!

Thank you for the info. Unfortunately, since a lot of them are adopted (and I'm the 3rd owner of some), they no longer have the documents. But I don't see it as a problem, as I own the property here in the Philippines. This could be their forever home. My business is here so I spend more time here than in the states. Even though I grew up there, I've actually been spending more than half a year in Asia and just a couple of months in the states. Been doing that for almost 10 years now. I have 2 household staff here who know the flock very well and have bonded with them and are very much capable of taking care of the flock everytime I travel. :04:

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
Welcome to you and your flock.
Glad you found us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most Reactions