Hello from St. Catharines Ontario

Yasmini

Sep 17, 2017
Hello! Amanda here. We recently adopted a Linnie. Breeder thinks it is female, her name is Yasmini. I was contemplating a Green Cheek but ended up deciding that a Linnie was a better fit.

I had a budgie as a child, AMAZING little thing named Blueberry. Very sweet natured and a real joy to have around. Even my parents totally loved this bird.

Anyhow I look forward to meeting all of you and your little-feathered friends. :green2:

Attachments

• unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 89
  • unnamed (3).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 87

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Welcome, Amanda and Yasmini! What a darling little companion you have there. You were fortunate to have a budgie as a child, they don't get nearly enough recognition, they're amazing parrots, I'm sure Blueberry taught you a lot.

OP
Yasmini

Yasmini

Sep 17, 2017
Welcome, Amanda and Yasmini! What a darling little companion you have there. You were fortunate to have a budgie as a child, they don't get nearly enough recognition, they're amazing parrots, I'm sure Blueberry taught you a lot.

He did teach me a lot. He was allowed to fly to the 6 foot tall house plants in the living room. He would hang out with the family in the evenings while we all watched TV. He had the most adorable yawn and little mouthy things he would do. He was so gentle and tender. Sadly, he taught me an open door can mean disaster for a pet parakeet.

Welcome to you and that big-eyed little green beauty!

Thanks! These photos are of the day we brought her home. She was a bit nervous but very tame and easy going.

Welcome to you!

Thanks! I am originally from Florida. Punta Gorda actually.

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome to the forums, Amanda. Yasmini is a beauty, looks happy on your shoulder!!

Most Reactions