Hello Hello Hello!

Fraido

May 29, 2018
Hi all, new here obviously... I had been on a wait list for a conure chick since October and I’m officially getting a baby at the end of June or beginning of July!

I’m looking forward to bonding with my little boy and hopefully being active in the community. :)

You can call me Heather. Cheers all! ♥️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Hello Heather, and welcome to the Parrot Forums family! Congratulations on the impending arrival of your new family member! As we all love pics here, we're looking forward to seeing your baby conure and sharing in your joy.

Are you all ready? Do you already have the cage, perches (not the dowel kind), toys and food?

OP
Fraido

Fraido

May 29, 2018
Thanks guys!

I’ve bought a bunch of things online that I’m just waiting for, I’m using a Double Critter Nation cage that’s all put together and just waiting to be filled with goodies!

The only thing I’ve not gotten is food, currently. I’m going to look into that shortly!

ETA: And you can most definitely expect many pictures once I’ve got my baby! :)

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome, Heather, and to your upcoming conure. What species did you choose? Feel free to ask any questions, we're here to assist!

OP
Fraido

Fraido

May 29, 2018
Thank you! I’m getting a standard GCC. Super excited.

OP
Fraido

Fraido

May 29, 2018
Thank you! I’m getting a standard GCC. Super excited.

A wonderful choice!!

Thanks! My dad had one for a few years before the poor little guy passed away, that got me hooked honestly. The bird had come from a pet store and absolutely hated me 99% of the time, hahaha. I just love the way these little guys are.

8328c6fc99f14e441ab9ae87129f93c8.jpg
33c73fa7925eefb00121135023c25689.jpg
d2d98bb5a0933c62875271348d664b30.jpg

When he did like me, the way he would crawl into shirt was adorable, haha.

Most Reactions